Fw: The Ufo Singularity

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2013
      From: Royce Holleman
      Sent: Friday, February 08, 2013 11:37 AM
      To: newsletter@...
      Subject: The Ufo Singularity

      The UFO Singularity

      Show airs live Saturday February 9th at 1:00 pm cst
      To listen click the link below
      A note from the guest
      The author writes, “Our world is full of enduring mysteries, but with time–whether or not it is within my own lifetime–I predict they will begin to overlap with our scientific understanding of the cosmos. These revelations may be ruled out by some as miscon-ceptions or outright hoaxes, yet it is my hope to share these fascinating subjects with you and allow you to draw your own conclusions.”

      About the guest
      A writer and researcher whose work is closely followed, the author of

      Magic, Mysticism and the Molecule: The Search For Sentient Intelligence from Other Worlds, Micah Hanks was also a featured contributor to several anthologies in the Exposed, Uncovered and Declassi-fied series for New Page Books.

      He writes for magazines and other publications such as

      FATE Magazine, Fortean Times, UFO Magazine, The Journal of Anomalous Sciences, and New Dawn. He has also appeared on numerous TV and radio programs, including Travel Channel’s Weird Travels, Na-tional Geographic’s Paranatural, the History Channel’s Guts and Bolts, CNN Radio, and The Jeff Rense Program. Hanks produces a weekly podcast, “The Gralien Report“, that fol-lows his research at his popular website, www.gralienreport.com.

      About the book

      “At the forefront of a new generation of UFOlogists, Micah Hanks is someone who isn’t afraid to tackle new paradigms, ideas, and theories. The future of flying saucer seeking is in good hands!”

      —Nick Redfern, author of

      The NASA Conspiracies

      San Francisco, CA (December 22, 2012)

      –– A new book with a long title is loaded with hair raising information and substantive theories about UFOs.

      By prominent UFO/paranormal researcher, popular media guest and author, Micah Hanks,

      The UFO Singularity: Why Are Past Unexplained Phenomena Changing Our Future? Where Will Transcending the Bounds of Current Thinking Lead? How near is the Singularity?

      contains startling revelations about what we can expect from contact with UFOs.

      Hanks reveals the secrets that UFO phenomena can tell us about intelligence that trans-cends and expands what humans now know. And, in his inimitable, provocative and controversial style, he presents well-backed theories of the origins of such intelligence.

      In the several riveting chapters, the author discusses the history of UFO sightings from the 1890s through WWII and into the 21st century; and he interviews numerous wit-nesses. He also deals with super-human intelligence; post-singularity aliens and how they might exist and transport themselves and interstellar spam hypotheses with regard to the manipulation of human body/mind/spirit by alien technology. A few of the chal-lenging metaphysical questions and latest scientific breakthroughs that Hanks presents in

      The UFO Singularity

      • What is the singularity and how does it relate to UFOs?

      • What will human life be life in 2112?

      • Could some UFOs be from our human plane, and/or are UFOs actually time travelers from our future?

      • Are current scientific trends are leading us to the advanced technology that we have observed in various UFO reports?

      • Are there other ways in which UFOs could be considered extraterrestrial visitors, even if they didn’t get here via interplanetary space flight?

      Paranormal Palace Radio where thruth equals reality http://www.paranormalpalace.com/