BURLINGTON VORTEX CONFRENCE OCT. 2012

  • burlingtonnews
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2012
      Hi
      This is a reminder that we are once again having our Burlington Vortex Conference in October 26, 27, 28th.
      This year's 'greet and meet' will be held in the Sci'Fi Cafe and will be FREE to the public.
      Lectures will be held in the conference room of the cafe. You can find more information on the conference and prices for the lectures at
      http://www.burlingtonnews.net/conference.
      We have a great selection of speakers this year and it is our hopes to make this years conference for 2012 the most successful of all!
      We have speakers speaking on a variety of topics, such as time travel, creating realities, latest info on ufo's, mound builders and Atlantis in North America, Animal Communication, paranormal, etc. We will also be having various workshops going on throughout the conference along with tarot and astrology readers.
      The haunted cellar will be open free to the public and don't forget the Saturday night haunted tour.
      Hope to see you this year.
      Brad and Mary Sutherland
      Please help me get the word out by spreading to your friends, facebook and groups.
      262 767 1116