RE: [DarkUFO] Re: Unsubscribe

  • UFORADIO_International
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2012
      It can be done manually without visiting any personal settings on Yahoo
      profile etc.

      Those are the instructions:

      Simply send email to this address:

      After that, system will send you automatic confirmation message. When you
      receive that confirmation message, simply send blank Reply on that message
      and that's it.

      I am active on various groups even before the existance of yahoogroups, so I
      am remembering these good old methods that are still working.

      Hope that helps.

      Best Wishes.

      _____