New member

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2012
      Greetings from the sunshine state. I am a retired cop living in the Tampa Bay area. I am a lifelong Florida resident that has been interested in the UFO phenominum for many years.

      I had my first and only encounter in 1967 while in the US Army Air Defense Command in Key West, Florida. I kept the secret untill 2006. My encounter was the subject of a one hour interview on Coast to Coast AM with Linda Moulton Howe. I recently joined MUFON.

      I look forward exchanging information and reports with other group members.
    • Maria Sanjurjo
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2012
        Welcome, Bill. I just moved to Florida and am looking forward to stargazing here. In New York and New Jersey, where I'm from, you see very little sky due to the many highrise buildings. Again, welcome.