MUFON San Diego Newsletter May 2011

  • Linda Berry - MUFON San Diego
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2011
      MUFON San Diego Newsletter
      May 2011
      Vol.16 No.5
      Newsletter Online: http://www.mufonsandiego.com/MonthlyNewsletter.html

      May 2011 Meeting
      Subject: The Life and Times of an ET Contact Experiencer
      Speaker: Steven Jones, Book Author from the United Kingdom (Special Presentation)
      Date: Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 4:00 (early dinner) and 6:00 PM (lecture).
      Meeting donation: $2 per person (minimum). Dinner is optional. Please
      arrive in time for dinner so lecture may start on time. Lecture is
      complimentary.
      Location: Banquet Room of Sizzler Restaurant located at 3755 Murphy Canyon
      Road, San Diego. Take I-15 to Aero Drive exit, go west one block and turn
      right at Murphy Canyon Road and right again into parking lot below street.
      Information: For further info on this event please call 760-753-2456 or
      619-507-6395, email contact@...

      About This Lecture:
      Back in the 1950's and 1960's a group of UFO buffs would gather at Giant Rock
      in the California desert for a weekend of lectures by so called "contactees".
      The meeting was often referred to as the Interplanetary Spacecraft Convention.
      Prominent among these "contactees" were George Van Tassel and Daniel Fry.
      They allegedly communicated with benevolent extraterrestrials or "visitors" and
      conveyed their messages to the attendees. George Adamski of San Diego County
      was another contactee who travelled worldwide to present lectures and became
      a part of the George Adamski groups established in many foreign countries.
      Our special speaker, Steven Jones of the UK, defines himself as an ET Contact
      Experiencer or one interacting and maintaining a dialogue with extraterrestrials.
      His lecture will guide you through contact events with several types of ETs from
      childhood to young adult. Steven will share knowledge passed on to him by ETs
      and will discuss what the purpose of ET contact has been and how we might
      consider responding to and hopefully identifying who ETs actually are. His book
      is "Invitation to the Dance - The Awakening of the Extended Human Family."
      Click here for more information: http://www.mufonsandiego.com/MonthlyMeeting.html

      News and Announcements:
      ***MUFON San Diego June Meeting: Mark your calendar for the upcoming San Diego
      MUFON meeting and presentation on Sunday, June 19, 2011. Back by popular demand
      is Linda Berry who is Paranormal Researcher and internationally known Astrologer.
      She is the producer and host of two Blog Talk Radio Shows including the LUNAR NEWS
      Radio Show. The presentation topic is: "Cosmic Energy of Our Solar System: A Closer
      Look at Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto." Linda will be discussing the correlation between
      science and metaphysics of the current planet positions in our Solar System and the
      cosmic energy effecting us all as well as our planet Earth. She will specifically highlight
      the Sun and the planets of Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. Please check the MUFON San Diego
      website for complete details and click here for Linda Berry's previous MUFON presentations:
      http://www.mufonsandiego.com/MonthlyMeeting.html#LindaBerryLecture

      ***Television Show Featuring Linda Berry: Monday, June 20, 2011 at 4pm on the
      "Psychic Experience and Star People" television show. The show topic is "Uranus in Aries
      and Neptune in Pisces" as internationally known astrologer, Linda Berry, discusses the the
      cosmic energy effects of these major planetary bodies in our Solar System. The TV show
      airs on these two cable channels: Cox Cable Channel 23 & Time Warner Cable Channel 18.

      ***FBI Vault & NSA UFO Files: After the FBI recently released documents now unclassified
      in its UFO files - "The Vault", the National Security Agency (NSA) has followed with its own
      release of documents. Many of them relate to events which we are quite aware of for some
      time and there is considerable marking out of words and sentences. Check out these links
      for further information:
      http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/2011/04/fbi-documents-are-released-to-public.html
      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1376533/8-000-cow-abductions-reported-southern-U-S-sent-White-House-panic.html
      http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/declass/ufo/index.shtml
      http://www.ufodigest.com/article/official-et-disclosure-nsa-document-admits-et-contact-kevin-w-smith
      http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/_files/ufo/key_to_et_messages.pdf

      Upcoming Events:
      ***Saturday, May 21, 2011: Costa Mesa Neighborhood Community
      Center in Costa Mesa, California. Travis Walton Audio-Visual Presentation
      by CERO. Limited Seating. Contact Yvonne Smith 818-383-6903 or email
      at Yvonne@...

      ***Sunday, May 22, 2011: San Diego UFO Society from 2pm to 5pm at
      the Joyce Beers Community Center (1234 Cleveland Avenue) in San Diego.
      Guest Speaker: CeCe Stevens, world known in the field of the Paranormal.
      She will discuss the work of her father Wendell Stevens. He was the director
      for the International UFO Congress and a respected pioneer in the UFO field.
      $10 for members ($25 one year membership) and $15 non-members. Contact
      Alma Guthrie, Director at 619-925-8023 or email at atma_esp@...

      ***Monday, June 6, 2011: Swedenborg Hall in San Diego from 7pm to 10pm.
      Scientist and Best selling author Michael Tellinger speaks on Origins of Human
      Kind and Advanced Technologies of the Ancients and How It Effects the Rise of
      Consciousness Today. The Presentation also includes: The Lost Civilization of
      Southern Africa, Sacred Geometry & The Nature of Reality, and The Secret
      Numbers Of God. Click here for registration and information on USA/Canada Tour:
      http://www.usmichaeltellinger.blogspot.com
      Blog Talk Radio Show:
      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/linda-berry/2010/10/02/investigate-human-origins-on-the-spiritual-discove
      YouTube Video: http://www.youtube.com/v/3NV8z8McpRI?hl=en&fs=1

      ***July 29-31, 2011: MUFON Symposium at Irvine CA at the Hyatt Regency Hotel.
      The theme is "ET Contact: The Implications for Science and Society." Some 12+
      speakers plus Astronaut Story Musgrave welcome the many MUFON members
      and guests. Linda Berry of MUFON San Diego is a possible workshop panel speaker.
      Also offered at the Symposium is the MUFON Field Investigator Training Class (FITC)
      on Friday, July 29th. This is the first time in ten years that this MUFON Symposium is
      being held in Southern California. Please check MUFON San Diego website for details
      or click here for registration and information: http://www.2011mufonsymposium.com

      ***Sunday, August 28, 2011: San Diego UFO Society meeting from 2pm
      to 5pm. San Diego MUFON's own Linda Berry (Paranormal Researcher,
      Business Owner, Radio Show Host) presents her lecture on "Investigating UAE's
      (Unidentified Alien Entities): The Science and Spirituality of UAE's." Linda
      presented two lectures at San Diego MUFON last fall on "Investigating UAE's:
      Communication and Protection from Unknown Inter-Dimensional Beings." Don't
      miss the opportunity to see her speak again on this very fascinating subject.
      Click here for Information on Upcoming SD UFO Presentation:
      http://www.spiritualdiscovery.org/SpeakingEngagements.html#SDUFOPresentation
      Click here for Information on Past MUFON UAE Presentations:
      http://www.spiritualdiscovery.org/SpeakingEngagements.html#MUFONPresentation
      Click here for MUFON San Diego UAE Presentation Press Coverage:
      http://www.mufonsandiego.com/SectionDirectorBiographies.html#PressCoverageLindaBerry

      In Memoriam:
      ***Richard Stockfelt: A long time member of MUFON San Diego passed away from
      cancer on Tuesday, May 3, 2011, at the age of 65. Richard Stockfelt was a very active
      MUFON member who also served as a Field Investigator for the San Diego area.
      Our San Diego Director Mel Podell joined him many times on local investigations
      these past couple years. His friendly personality and upbeat mood will be missed
      by all at our MUFON meetings, events and functions.

      MUFON San Diego Information:
      Website: http://www.mufonsandiego.com
      Email: contact@...
      Phone: 619-507-6395, 619-561-0237, and 760-753-2456
      Twitter: http://www.Twitter.com/MUFONsandiego

      SUPPORT MUFON INTERNATIONAL

      JOIN OR RENEW TODAY

      FIELD INVESTIGATORS WANTED

      WWW.MUFON.COM

    • Linda

        Date: Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 4:00 (early dinner) and 6:00 PM (lecture).
[...]

        ***July 29-31, 2011: MUFON Symposium at Irvine CA at the Hyatt Regency Hotel. The theme is "ET Contact: The Implications for Science and Society." Some 12+ speakers plus Astronaut Story Musgrave welcome the many MUFON members and guests. Linda Berry of MUFON San Diego is a Workshop Panel Speaker on Sunday. Also offered at the Symposium is the MUFON Field Investigator Training Class (FITC) on Friday, July 29th. This is the first time in ten years that this MUFON Symposium is being held in Southern California. Please check MUFON San Diego website for details or click here for registration and information: http://www.2011mufonsymposium.com