[MagicalWays] NEW RULES...OT HUMOR

  • Dale {REED} R.M.
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 5:12 PM
      for all you hard working stiffs,
      your gonna love this, I would
      love to print and post this at
      work, I like to eat popscycles,
      not become one

      Merry Meet & Merry Part...
      Blessed Be We will Meet Again.
      Dale//REED

      New Rules

      Due to the current financial situation caused by the slowdown in the
      economy, The Govt. Of Britain has decided to implement a scheme to put
      workers of 50 years of age and above on early retirement, thus creating
      jobs and reducing unemployment.

      This scheme will be known as RAPE (Retire Aged People Early).
      Persons selected to be RAPED can apply to the Govt. To be considered
      for the SHAFT program (Special Help After Forced Termination) .
      Persons who have been RAPED and SHAFTED will be reviewed under the
      SCREW program (System Covering Retired-Early Workers).

      A person may be RAPED once, SHAFTED twice and SCREWED as many times as the Govt. deems appropriate.  Persons who have been RAPED could get AIDS (Additional Income for Dependants & Spouse) or HERPES (Half Earnings for Retired Personnel Early Severance).

      Obviously persons who have AIDS or HERPES will not be SHAFTED or
      SCREWED any further by the Govt.  Persons who are not RAPED and are staying on will receive as much SHIT (Special High Intensity Training) as possible. The Govt. Has always prided itself on the amount of SHIT they give our citizens.  Should you feel that you do not receive enough SHIT, please bring this to the attention of your local MP, who has been trained to give you all the SHIT you can handle.

      Sincerely,

      The Committee for Economic Value of Individual Lives (E.V.I.L.)

      PS - Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off.