HUMOR 4 LITTLE MAN STANLEY

  • Dale {REED} R.M.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010
      Watched the Robin Williams special on HBO,
      this is for you Stanley....Happy New Year.

       Last joke of the special, man and his wife were in bed having sex, they heard a sound at the door, and his young son was standing in the doorway watching.

       Son runs down the hall to Grandma's room, the father puts on his pants & house coat, goes down the hall and finds his son....

       On top of Grandma who is pasted out sleeping while junior is going at it, Junior looks over and says: "not so funny when it's your MOTHER".

       I could picture seeing Stanley slipping out of his parents bed where he sleeps, and visit his Granddadda, and saying to him: "want to SEE the joke I heard on the Robin Williams Special tonight?"

       Happy New Years Everyone, all the best to you Stanley LOL.

      Merry Meet & Merry Part...
      Blessed Be We will Meet Again.
      Dale//REED