New To The Group

  • denny8er
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2009
      Hi everyone. I am new here. I can not wait to read about other people's sightings. I've been fascinated by the strange and unusual since childhood. I had a very strange sighting when I was 13 that I will get into detail about the next time I write. I only told one or two people about it in my life because I didn't want anyone to think there was something wrong with me. At this stage of my life I don't really care anymore what they would think. Until later...chow.
    • xfileresearcher
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2009
        Hello denny8er,
        I'm a new guy here too,I'm 57 and have had 2 close encounters and have seen several very high in the sky at night.They were about the size of a satellite.There were several and they were doing unbelievable maneuvers.They would jet across the sky at incerdible speeds one would stop on a dime and the other two would jet off at right angles without slowing down.They kept it up for quite some time.That was when I was about 9.This was during the summer and my sister and I would lay on our backs almost everynight to watch them.Some nights we saw only stars but every so often they would show up giving us a good show.
        I will leave it there for now and tell about my 2 other close encounters later.One when I was sleeping outside our house during the summer when I was 9 and the last one when I was 36.

        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2009
          --- In darkufo@yahoogroups.com, "xfileresearcher" <wadesxfile@...> wrote:

          Wow! Awesome experience. What town did that happen in? I live about 10 hours from Gulf Breeze Florida. That used to be a UFO hotspot but I'm not sure if it still is.

          My experience came when I was 13 years old. I'm 49 now. I was playing baseball in a parking lot of a store that was closed on Sundays. I lived in Chicopee Massachusetts at the time. At one point I looked up and noticed something big and black going across the sky kinda slowly. I don't think one would exactly call it a UFO because it was some kind of creature. I was paralized. All I could do is stare at it in amazement. It appeared to be leathery. The body was fat and the tail was long and thin and the end of the tail was shaped like a spade. The wings were similar to that of a bat but they were much larger. The neck, like the tail appeared to be thin and long and the head was like a bat but much wider and its head bobbed slowly up and down as it flew. The dame thing was staring dead at me and seemed to be aware that I was staring at it. I watched it until it could no longer be seen. It was definetly an unidenified something.

          Message 4 of 6 , May 3, 2009
            My first experiences were three miles from a small town in the mountains of Northern California called Happy Camp,near the Klamath River.I was 8 when I first noticed them and had the first close encounter when I was 9.It was in the country side.Two neighbors at least 100 yrds or more from us,one to the North and one to the south,trees in between,so it was very dark,great for star warching..It was summer,my parents would let me sleep out side in the back yard.The back yard consisted of your normal type with a fence beyond that it dropped off slowly to a horse pasture then a paved road about 100 yrds away.Across the road the hill continued to slope down to a large creek that ran north and south.From there the slope turned upward to two two hundred feet high fur tree covered hills.As I laid there watching the stars,I saw a huge glowing yellowish dish shaped object with four red glowing,equally spaced red large lights on its bottom.It was about 100 feet off of the ground 200 yards towards the North of me,it's diameter was 100 feet or more.It was dead silent,it was moving very slow toward the west over the horse pasture.As it did it turned on its side with it's bottom facing me,it continued across the creek and between the two fir covered hills.It's sides would have hit both sides of the hills had it not turned on its side.I could still see it's glow from behind the hills for a while after it ws completely out of my sight.
            I have heard stories about large type flying critters like you mention.It is reported that they have even swooped down and grabbed up and flown away with small children.

            --- In darkufo@yahoogroups.com, "denny8er" <denny8er@...> wrote:

            > Hi everyone. I am new here. I can not wait to read about other people's sightings. I've been fascinated by the strange and unusual since childhood. I had a very strange sighting when I was 13 that I will get into detail about the next time I write. I only told one or two people about it in my life because I didn't want anyone to think there was something wrong with me. At this stage of my life I don't really care anymore what they would think. Until later...chow.

          • manhattanufo
            Message 5 of 6 , May 4, 2009
              I have a small et experience myself. If that I
              can call it. You decide, please.
              This is what happened in the year of 2001:

              I was in my garden about 10 pm, it had rained.
              I saw many slugers, you know the slimy little creatures
              snails without a shell, creeping slowly into the night ready
              to come around and eat
              some of my vegetable's leaves. I remembered a friend
              telling me to put salt to kill these creatures or they
              would devour
              all vegis leaves within days.
              I love animals and all creatures but that night
              I put salt all over the corners of the yard,
              with a bit of guilt, so as they passed the ground floor
              to get to the vegetables they would die.
              The same night I had a nightmare which I cant remember but
              in the morning I
              decided to never kill anything anymore unless its for
              absolute life & death situation.
              I went out in the yard and saw many of those poor things dead.
              It rained almost all day, then it stopped later at night.
              I went out and waited for them to come around, it was about
              11 pm.
              Is saw many on the floor, big and small ones, I kneed donw and
              touched one and at the touch ( they are defenceless )
              of my fingers one got scared and tried to move faster away from me.
              I took it gently and put it on my palm and told him to eat what ever it wanted,
              and that I was sorry for I have done the night before. The I put
              the creature down on a leaf.
              As I was trying to give him one more caress, an invisible hand
              caressed mine!
              I felt the hand and its fingers on mine.

              I stood that way without fear, for few sendonds, but as soon as I left the garden area,
              I run inside and sat on the table with both hands on my head, thinking what just has happened.
              While standing this way I felt some kind of warm energy surrounding
              my whole body. Some thing never felt before and never again.
              Warm honey kind of energy sorrounded me from the outside
              all around my body
              and also felt it from inside.
              I think I blocked out for ours. I woke up with my head still
              down on the table.
              It was now about 3 am.
              I only shared the experience with my husband, who is half native
              american and very open mind to supernatural things.
              That coming night I went to the garden and prayed for
              the guilty of killing those creatures and for forgiveness.
              Nothing happened this time. I looked at the sky, no signs.
              But the same night in my sleep a beautiful black ufo came down
              in my yard, in the dream the garden was much bigger, and
              five beings,
              looking like humanoids, came towards me, we hugged and kisses like
              we always knew each other. Later they left, as they got into the ship I woke up.

              Few years later, I was living in a differen area by then,
              while walking outside after the rain had stopped, I saw a slug on the floor. I took it an put on the grass so no
              one would step onit, saying the words 'blessings' to it.
              The same night I had another dream about ufos coming down in
              hundreds, or lets say about 20 or so, all black and shining.
              Again, semihumman beings came out and we had a happy reunion,
              I knew all of them. Different kind this time. In the dream I knew
              them all, like family or friends from the past.
              I woke up wondering where did I see these people before.
              Different being from the first dream, but in real life
              I never encountered anyone like that.
              Very few people understand this facts and dreams, they say
              its the mind tha fabricates it all.
              I think its a little more
              than just the mind. There got to be something out there that is
              truly watching over us. It would very sad otherwise. Love. Arian

              ufo@yahoogroups.com, "denny8er" <denny8er@...> wrote:

              > --- In darkufo@yahoogroups.com, "xfileresearcher" <wadesxfile@> wrote:
              >
              > Wow! Awesome experience. What town did that happen in? I live about 10 hours from Gulf Breeze Florida. That used to be a UFO hotspot but I'm not sure if it still is.
              >
              > My experience came when I was 13 years old. I'm 49 now. I was playing baseball in a parking lot of a store that was closed on Sundays. I lived in Chicopee Massachusetts at the time. At one point I looked up and noticed something big and black going across the sky kinda slowly. I don't think one would exactly call it a UFO because it was some kind of creature. I was paralized. All I could do is stare at it in amazement. It appeared to be leathery. The body was fat and the tail was long and thin and the end of the tail was shaped like a spade. The wings were similar to that of a bat but they were much larger. The neck, like the tail appeared to be thin and long and the head was like a bat but much wider and its head bobbed slowly up and down as it flew. The dame thing was staring dead at me and seemed to be aware that I was staring at it. I watched it until it could no longer be seen. It was definetly an unidenified something.
              >

              > > Hello denny8er,
              > > I'm a new guy here too,I'm 57 and have had 2 close encounters and have seen several very high in the sky at night.They were about the size of a satellite.There were several and they were doing unbelievable maneuvers.They would jet across the sky at incerdible speeds one would stop on a dime and the other two would jet off at right angles without slowing down.They kept it up for quite some time.That was when I was about 9.This was during the summer and my sister and I would lay on our backs almost everynight to watch them.Some nights we saw only stars but every so often they would show up giving us a good show.
              > > I will leave it there for now and tell about my 2 other close encounters later.One when I was sleeping outside our house during the summer when I was 9 and the last one when I was 36.
              > > --- In darkufo@yahoogroups.com, "denny8er" <denny8er@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Hi everyone. I am new here. I can not wait to read about other people's sightings. I've been fascinated by the strange and unusual since childhood. I had a very strange sighting when I was 13 that I will get into detail about the next time I write. I only told one or two people about it in my life because I didn't want anyone to think there was something wrong with me. At this stage of my life I don't really care anymore what they would think. Until later...chow.

            • Tifini Pederson
              Message 6 of 6 , May 5, 2009
                interesting experiences, i was about 13 when i hadmy first experience, we were driving to disneyland, la is a known hotspot, and it was late my sister was asleep my dad was paying attention to driving and im staring at the sky when all of a sudden i see this wierdly shaped object,with all sorts of lights moving in a rhythm and flashing it would hover then take off in a very high speed then hover and take off in a very high speed again, it seemed to be knowing i was watching because it would do this backand forth in my line of sight