Hi! I'm glad to have found this group

  • davisco5
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2009
      E.T. intelligence and reports are quickly becoming extremely important in my life. I had an incredible sighting that I'm not going to get into ATM. I believe contact with alien races is THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT happening in our time.

      I started a little forum that is intended to collect info on many various things that happen around the globe and elsewhere. I extend my hand to all of you to stop in and help spread your stories and info. I'm brand new to this, so it is not much yet, but with your help, I hope it becomes a fun and educational place.

      http://strangehappenings.freeforums.org/