[SPAM][DarkUFO]

  • Tracy
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2009
      hi, i have been a member for over 3 yrs. but for some reason i have only been getting sporatic emails. but anyway, i have some VERY interesting UFO videos that i would like your opinion on. you can find my videos at www.youtube.com/diva6000 . please take a look at them an let me know what you think.every one of these videos was shot by me and i am an avid UFO hunter in my area. There are UFOs around here all the time, its just that people have no idea that they are there.
      thank you.
      Tracy Taylor
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2009
        Hi Tracy: I will look at your stuff and get back to you. Most people are truly frightened to realize we are NOT alone in the universe so when watchers broadcast a sighting the populous generally act like Ostriches. So let us continue are watching and reporting until that final day when we do make open-contact.