UFO lights...

  • Gil McDonald
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2002
      I had this one almost ready to go at 2:15 AM and then the computer locked up on me & I lost it all. There are a couple of UFO lights at the top of this picture. They were not visible when I took the picture. I already knew that I was in a hot spot & frequently took several pictures even though I didn't see anything. What started the photography was seeing some of the aliens and actually getting to see their shuttle craft come in and dock against the cement stairway.

      Of the one thousand plus pictures that I took I only have a couple that show these kind of lights. I don't think these are actual Alien space craft. (Pure guess work on my part) I think they may be an advance pilot or maybe they follow up the rear of the cruiser ships. This is mostly speculation on my part. Remember, these pictures were for the most part taken at night with available lighting with a low priced digital camera. I will put up some later that were taken with a flash when I was not at the hot spot. I also have some taken with 35mm & telescopic lens. The 35mm pictures have a real problem with blur, because I couldn't use a flash and the lens had to stay open so long in order to gather up enough available light to make the impression on the film. I couldn't use a tripod and had no firm rest for the camera. Even though most of the 35 does have some blur it still has some good information & images of the (ghost) aliens. Most of the pictures I submit to you will be cropped (have non essential parts of the photo cut off). This protects the location. Perhaps in a couple of years I can release the full photo. Suffice it to say that these photos were just about all take very close to the central part of the United States.

      These pictures are all copyrighted and can not be reproduced or used without the express permission of the photographer, owner, thats me.

      Nuff said. If you can enlarge the UFO lights in the top of this photo perhaps you can get more out of it. Let me know if you didn't get the picture or if you couldn't find the UFO lights.

      CosmoStarmanGet more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

    • Gil McDonald
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2002
[...]

      • mary veronica gregory
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2002
          DEAR GIL....
          thanks your message....unofrtunately...NO PHOTO ...
          Can you forward through just as an attachment ?
          Blessings...AURORA
          Gil McDonald <Cosmostarman@...> wrote: I had this one almost ready to go at 2:15 AM and then the computer locked up on me & I lost it all. There are a couple of UFO lights at the top of this picture. They were not visible when I took the picture. I already knew that I was in a hot spot & frequently took several pictures even though I didn't see anything. What started the photography was seeing some of the aliens and actually getting to see their shuttle craft come in and dock against the cement stairway.

[...]

        • irishmonk2001
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 6, 2002
            HEy I'm new to this group but I'm interested in seeing your
            photographs Could you send them to me also as an attachment?