Re: UFO Conference to offer Proof of Aliens

  • zspp3
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 2, 2007
      THE TRUTH ABOUT UFOS AND ALIENS is the best antodote to the nonsense
      put out by skeptics and believers alike. Greer's book forbidden
      knowledge is sheer trash. Talk about paranoia; he'd have us believe
      9/11 was intended to divert attention away from UFO disclosure
      efforts! But there's another book with worthwhile material-VISITORS
      A new look at UFOs.

      --- In darkufo@yahoogroups.com, "snortiesmith" <uwk@...> wrote:

      > I saw it; it was good. If only more people were familiar with the
      > booklet they'd know what is true and what is disinformation-like
      > that shoot'em down stuff below. Btw I heard that Stan Friedman has
      > read it and doesn't agree but what do you expect? THE TRUTH ABOUT
      > UFOS AND ALIENS says he was naive in some ways. For example
      Friedman
      > accepted the "briefing document" as real when it is almost
      certainly
      > deliberately leaked misinformation.
      >

      > --- In darkufo@yahoogroups.com, "zspp3" <starman2003@> wrote:
      > >
      > > A better review of THE TRUTH ABOUT UFOS AND ALIENS has appeared
      on
      > > the amazon.com site for it. Get a copy and learn what they
      REALLY
      > > don't want you to know.
      > >

      > > --- In darkufo@yahoogroups.com, "zspp3" <starman2003@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > See the booklet THE TRUTH ABOUT
      > > >
      > > > See www.publishamerica.com The booklet got a crummy brief
      review
      > > > from someone of obviously low intelligence on amazon.com.
      > Contrary
      > > > to what the idiot wrote the booklet does not merely rehash; it
      > is
      > > > ANYTHING BUT a rehash. No other book has its take on Roswell;
      > > indeed
      > > > much of what has been written about Roswell was intended to
      > > obscure
      > > > what the book reveals.

      > > he
      > > the

    • zspp3
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 8, 2007
        Did you hear that Stan Friedman has read THE TRUTH ABOUT UFOS AND
        ALIENS? Of course, he doesn't agree with its rejection of
        the "briefing document" as a hoax. One thing I found intriguing is
        that Friedman wouldn't comment on other ideas of the
        book..ostensibly for lack of time... It makes you wonder.....

        --- In darkufo@yahoogroups.com, "snortiesmith" <uwk@...> wrote:

        > I saw it; it was good. If only more people were familiar with the
        > booklet they'd know what is true and what is disinformation-like
        > that shoot'em down stuff below. Btw I heard that Stan Friedman has
        > read it and doesn't agree but what do you expect? THE TRUTH ABOUT
        > UFOS AND ALIENS says he was naive in some ways. For example
        Friedman
        > accepted the "briefing document" as real when it is almost
        certainly
        > deliberately leaked misinformation.
        >

        > --- In darkufo@yahoogroups.com, "zspp3" <starman2003@> wrote:
        > >
        > > A better review of THE TRUTH ABOUT UFOS AND ALIENS has appeared
        on
        > > the amazon.com site for it. Get a copy and learn what they
        REALLY
        > > don't want you to know
      • snortiesmith
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 13, 2007
          You're right about Greer. He also wrote that JFK and Marilyn Monroe
          died for the same reason. He's a charlatan, or maybe deliberately
          seeking to undermine UFOlogy by associating it with paranoid bunk.

        • beejayeecee
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 13, 2007
            --- In darkufo@yahoogroups.com, "snortiesmith" <uwk@...> wrote:
            >Surely if there was any substace to ''Proof about Aliens 'it would be
            front page news on every newpaper..I am a believer and watch the night
            sky often.and yearn for the day that we actually do see a landed space
            ship and get a look at Alien people..there are so many books out on
            the subject but many seem to contain opinions and very little facts..

            > You're right about Greer. He also wrote that JFK and Marilyn Monroe
            > died for the same reason. He's a charlatan, or maybe deliberately
            > seeking to undermine UFOlogy by associating it with paranoid bunk.
            >
            > --- In darkufo@yahoogroups.com, "zspp3" <starman2003@> wrote:
            > >
            > > THE TRUTH ABOUT UFOS AND ALIENS is the best antodote to the
            > nonsense
            > > put out by skeptics and believers alike. Greer's book forbidden
            > > knowledge is sheer trash. Talk about paranoia; he'd have us
            > believe
            > > 9/11 was intended to divert attention away from UFO disclosure
            > > efforts! But there's another book with worthwhile material-
            > VISITORS
            > > A new look at UFOs.
            > >
            > > --- In darkufo@yahoogroups.com, "snortiesmith" <uwk@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > I saw it; it was good. If only more people were familiar with
            > the
            > > > booklet they'd know what is true and what is disinformation-like
            > > > that shoot'em down stuff below. Btw I heard that Stan Friedman
            > has
            > > > read it and doesn't agree but what do you expect? THE TRUTH
            > ABOUT
            > > > UFOS AND ALIENS says he was naive in some ways. For example
            > > Friedman
            > > > accepted the "briefing document" as real when it is almost
            > > certainly
            > > > deliberately leaked misinformation.

            > appeared
            > > on
            > > REALLY

            > > review
            > > > Contrary
            > it
            > > > is
            > Roswell;

            > > combat
            > > over

          • sonofosiris48
            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 13, 2007
              I have long been suspect of the fact Greer has taken so long to get a
              hearing on the disclosure of UFOs. whats it been 3-4 years?I know
              thesystem is slow but that slow?

            • zspp3
              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 14, 2007
                --- In darkufo@yahoogroups.com, "beejayeecee" <beejayeecee@...>
                wrote:

                To informed, rational minds, certain claims in books like Greer's,
                and those by sitchin, Corso, Brown etc, clearly indicate they are
                nonsense, probably put out for the purpose of misleading believers.
                THE TRUTH ABOUT UFOS AND ALIENS makes a key point: The government
                doesn't just rely on denying UFOs are real. It knows some people
                will know they are, so it tries many times to mislead them by
                putting out phony stuff via these authors. One way or other, ithides
                the truth.