Fwd: FW: The Winslow Mail and Reminder | Large UFO spotted near Winslow

  • DL
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2007
      here is some info regarding ufo in northern part of Arizona..these are just a few of know and reported sightings..in and around our neck of the woods.
      Note: forwarded message attached.

      I offer my tobacco and humble myself to the creator for I am weak. I raise my arms for quidance. I open my eyes , so that i can be seen for as i truly am. I open my ears , so i can hear the sounds of creation as instruction are given. I ask that you continue to nourish and heal my body and mind and spirit with the spirit of creation, with all who seek this red road of life. In beauty it is finish...