Re: [DarkUFO] happy new year

  • B C
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 31, 2004

      darkufo@yahoogroups.com<mailto:darkufo@yahoogroups.com>

      > Sent: Friday, December 31, 2004 9:18 AM
      > Subject: [DarkUFO] happy new year
      >

      > Hi every body and happy New Year 4 u.I wish you
      > all the best in this year.
      >
      > I want to ask about some thing I saw 4 months
      > ago...I saw an o object flying to the north it was
      > just like a small star it was v.fast then it has
      > disappeared and after few minutes I saw it moving to
      > the south it has changed it's direction 180 degree
      > so what could it be? Is it a plane or a satellite or
      > what? It can't be a satellite coz the way it was
      > moving and the speed...I think it's a UFO. Btw I had
      > a dream that I saw a died alien in something like a
      > grave of glass and it was filled with a liquid and
      > there was a died alien in there but he had a bag
      > same as the kangaroo but it was in his back and it
      > was up side down I mean it was opened but not from
      > the top but from the bottom I hope u could
      > understand what am saying coz I'm not that much in
      > English.
      >
      > I wonder if u ever heard about the black stone in
      > Mecca in Saudi Arabia it is in al ka'aba I think
      > it's not from the earth coz it has some physical
      > characteristics and it is weird . oh btw I think
      > I've been abducted by aliens coz I can feel it and
      > I woke up one day and saw a scar on my skin and some
      > times when I wake up I find my self with out cloths
      > but I donno how they took me or may be I walk
      > through sleeping ?!!! I wanna say something but plz
      > don't think that I'm crazy but sometimes I cry coz I
      > want to be with them I feel like I don't belong to
      > this plant .
      >
      > Now I wish u all good luck ..tx for reading my
      > email.
      >
      > beso
      >
      > Thanks for your kind wishes and a happy good new
      year to you too- where ever you are- just keep
      watching the night sky as I do- best regards brian

      > je$t$ @ $c@r$<mailto:$c@r$> wH0 n3V3r f3Lt @ W0UnD

      > removed]
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > removed]
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

      > removed]

      > --------------------~-->
      > Toolbar.

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/19XolB/TM

      http://au.movies.yahoo.com
    • nigel allister
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 31, 2004
        HAAAPY NEW YEEAR

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/19XolB/TM

        > No you are not crazy juliet you tell it as you saw
        it and how you feel about things that is just being
        honest- you need to share these things- email me
        anytime you want iof you want to chat about it-I am a
        newbie to the site- have seen what I think were ufos
        and am very interested in the subject- now you take
        care--Brian

        http://au.movies.yahoo.com

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • suvendu saha
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 31, 2004
          halo gary,thx 4 ur mail.suvo wishes u v v happy new year.take care.good bye_suvo

          Gary Clatterbuck <g_clatterbuck@...> wrote:
          I have heard of the black stone at Mecca. its said to
          have mysterious powers. I have never seen it as its
          not allowed for non-believers such as myself. Although
          I do believe in UFOS.

          http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 1, 2005
            suvo wishes all of u a v v happy new year.good bye_suvo

          • ROBERT RIDGWAY
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 4, 2005
              Tell me more about the Black Stone

              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 4, 2005