Re: [DarkUFO] Re: Real Alien Contact..."I have a theory

  • antigray@cs.com
    Message 1 of 50 , Dec 1, 2004
      Hi Alice,
      You got the right book cause I only have one published. It takes a lot out of
      you to write one book like that to the point where if I tried to write
      another one it would probably kill me. LOL
      Art

    • Alice Lloyd
      Message 50 of 50 , Jan 19, 2005
        Hi Jim,
        You got it,your right...Alice

        Jim <welldogit@...> wrote:

        Well, I think it was Neil Armstrong, during an interview stated
        that "the gubermint has never hid anything from the public, they
        just put it out so it won't be believed, like in scifi movies or rag
        mags. In fact the movie" V " was CIA instituted from what I
        understand.
        Also, they approached Rod Serling about putting some truth in some
        of his episodes of the Twilight Zone, which he did.
        But truth is not in the nature of the beast...not out and out truth.
        They cover a truth with a lie with a truth with a lie so no one
        actually can seperate the layers of truth and lies. They are masters
        at that. Create compartment after compartment after compartment, in
        that way no one has the truth. Many corporations do the same thing,
        they designate bits and pieces to each sector and no one gets to get
        together and find out the truth. Gunermint does that with various
        colleges like MIT and so forth. Each gets just a little bit of
        something and they have no idea what it is.
        Would they actually outright lie to you, would they kill you if you
        threatened their secrecy...in a New York Minute.
        That is why 137 Ufologist are dead now.