ECTV/Breaking News - Swarm Continues In Central California

  • newsletter@earthchangestv.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2004
      Swarm Continues In Central California
      by Mitch Battros - ECTV

      The USGS is reporting four quakes occurred yesterday September 19th near the Long Valley Caldera. The largest quake registered 3.9 magnitude.

      In addition to the swarm near a very large volcano range around Mammoth Lake, a very strange occurrence happened 30 miles from Aspen, Colorado. The USGS is reporting a rare 3.5 magnitude quake occurred yesterday around the time of the California swarm. But that is not what caught my attention. The depth of the quake as reported by the USGS was 1.0 kilometers. It other words, just below the surface.

      Update:

      The USGS is now reporting the 3.5 mag. quake in Colorado was �probable mining induced event.� Oh boy, here we go again. I better rush over to the Yellowstone survey board to see what�s going on. Just returned; Yellowstone appears quiet at the moment.

      Solar Weather Update:

      A new M-Class flare erupted yesterday. I expect to see the Kp index rise within 48 hours. Possible influence as it hits the Earth�s magnetic field is the escalation of current hurricane and tropical storm activity. There is a slight chance of high latitude auroras on Sept. 21st as a result of a �lopsided CME delivering a glancing blow to Earth's magnetic field.

      Earth Changes TV �Radio Hour�

      Note: All times on both Tues and Thurs will be 9 PM to 10 PM (Pacific)

      Tuesday September 21st � Dr. Louis Turi - Dr. Turi was recognized in the 2003 Marquis "Who's Who in America" as an accomplished leading Hypnotherapist, Astropsychologist and incredible motivational lecturer speaker. He has taught, entertained audiences on the power of the subconscious all over the world. He grew up in Provence France, Nostradamus' birthplace, and spent last 30 years re-kindling the great Seer's rare disciplines and its incredible spiritual therapeutic values. It is crucial to immediately make a distinction between Dr. Turi's work and that of other leading "magicians". Website: http://www.drturi.com/

      Thursday September 23rd - Jim Berkland � Geologist (retired) We will be discussing the recent Central California �swarm�. Also the Southern California University announcement predicting a 6.5 magnitude quake will strike southern California within �5 months�, but never did. The California Earthquake Prediction Evaluation Council, a group of eight scientists selected by the state Office of Emergency Services, said it considers the new prediction by the scientists to be "a legitimate approach in earthquake prediction research." Hmmm, maybe Mr. Berkland�s techniques are more accurate after all. Website: http://www.syzygyjob.org

      **Tune into our �live� webcast radio show: I would suggest you tune in early to ensure you get in - before bandwidth gives out! The link will be on 20 minutes prior to each show. Link is "live" 20 minutes prior to each show: http://www.live365.com/stati! ons/earthchanges?site=earthchanges

      Subscribe To ECTV For Full Access: http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.php

      Receive Free ECTV Newsletter: http://www.earthchangestv.com/newsletter.php

      About Mitch: http://www.earthchangestv.com/aboutmitch.php

      Survival Tips: http://www.earthchangestv.com/survival/index.php