UFO sightings reported in Queensland

  • darkufo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      RESIDENTS in the Brisbane suburbs of Redcliffe and Caboolture have
      reported four UFO sightings, police said.

      A police spokesman said two bright discs were seen hovering over
      Clontarf - later moving on to Beachmere.

      "We received the first call at about dusk, with the next about 15
      minutes later," the spokesman said.

      He said Caboolture police had called at about 8pm, also receiving
      sighting reports.

      "People are seeing something, but I'm sure there is a more logical
      explanation for it," the spokesman said.