Re: [DarkUFO] Digest Number 714

  • Najeebullah Syed Ben Ali
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2004
      does sound familiar, but largely unaccepted idea or atleast as far as I know
      on the subject.
      ________
      www.yunixed.8m.net
      ~*~*~YUNIX~*~*

      From: "totallytony101" <totallytony101@...>

      Message: 1
      Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 21:59:38 -0000
      From: "totallytony101" <totallytony101@...>
      Subject: Are Reptoids Really Aliens?

      I don't know if you guys have heard of alien reptile like
      creatures called Reptoids who live underground. I've heard that they
      evolved from the troodon dinosaur and survived extinction living in
      caves for hundreds of years. Furthermore, it is said that they may be
      the ones who work with our government to build flying saucers. I
      heard some live in Antarctica and that's why no country has settled
      in that piece of land. People see these creatures near swamps,and
      caves. They appear to be smarter than us since they've lived in this
      planet longer than we have. They stand upright like human beings but
      they have reptile like skin and alien eyes. Ancient writings reveal
      that aliens have been visiting earth since the begining of time, so
      it makes me wonder who are the real aliens in this planet, us or them?
      If anyone has more information on this subject please e-mail me,
      thanks.