Nuclear waste ??

  • Gil,Sr.
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
      Curious questions: Recent publicity about the consolidation of the
      70+ nuclear waste dumps across the nation into one area in Navada has
      raised questions ??? Of course most people are concerned about
      transporting thru their states but some are wondering: How close is
      the storage to Area 51. Could these waste products be used to power
      (any) reverse enginered ufos (the heat from the allien cruiser
      exhaust vents shows that they are using something really hot in their
      power plants.) or used to make soup for (any living) aliens? Are
      they (aliens) able to work with radioactive material without any
      deterimental effects? Will the transport of these radioactive
      materials have a security escort of ufos?

      Of course I realize this is not a new thing, I'm just asking. Our
      media has recently given numerous reports concerning the transport of
      these materials across our state. What other theories, questions and
      absolute facts are out there on this matter?

      Gil
    • John Cookman
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2004
        There is evience that suggests that hydrogen is the most abundant element in the universe. Scientists have determined that hydrogen has enormous latent energy, and have, obviously, learned to utilize some of that energy in certain ways. That process wil continue - i.e., science continues to explore ways to tap into, and otherwise exploit the energy in hydrogen. Before long we will see wide use of hyrdogen-based furl powering motor vehicles. Furthermore, there are aspects of gravity that are only now becoming a bit more evident, and certainly will be another, surprizing source assisting in "locomotion" with uneblievable results!

        Voila! Cars that run" on WATER!

        Jack C.

        "Gil,Sr." <Cosmostarman@...> wrote:Curious questions: Recent publicity about the consolidation of the
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT