Mantis & Beetle entities Encounter

  • derutkra
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2004
      I find it strange how the two drawings of the beetle alien and mantis
      alien look just like typical "greys." One has a cloak with strange
      designs on it's face, which is likely part of a mask, and the other
      probably just had on a different suit.
    • Gil McDonald
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2004
        Hi Brynne,

        I honestly don't know what the bugs smell like when stepped on but I do remember instances of the strong ammonia oder at times. It could get pretty heavy at the ABO.

        I mentioned that the Dr.s told me they don't know what causes panic attacks but they guess that stress is a major factor. I remember asking my Doctor, "Can those things kill you?" in reference to panic attacks. The Dr.s reply was, "Well, they can make you think they are going to kill you." The further explanation was, "Your mind is telling your body that there is a terrible enemy about to attack you (the reference was to a tiger right in front of the victim) and your body is reacting to the threat of this unseen enemy." Maybe there is some intuition that tells us to protect ourselves from this enemy and our body is struggling to figure out what is going on and where is the enemy. The survival instinct at work against an unseen enemy. Our minds recognizing the danger of the alien and telling us to protect ourselves. Some people are even afraid to go to sleep. I do sleep but I also wake up a lot during the night.
        CosmoStarMan
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 6, 2004
          derutkra <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > I find it strange how the two drawings of the beetle alien and
          mantis
          > alien look just like typical "greys." One has a cloak with strange
          > designs on it's face, which is likely part of a mask, and the
          other
          > probably just had on a different suit.<

          well perhaps they are, but from my personal experience the small
          greys have enormously huge bulbous heads. These beings(in the
          drawings)don't.

          Have the ones you've seen look like these Matt?

          ~ Brynne
        • Brynne
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 6, 2004
            Gil,
            Ditto on the ammonia odor. Also,at times, I've smelled
            cinnamon/nutmeg-like odors and rose odor. What's interesting(and
            confusing)is that those odors have sometimes been reported in
            hauntings and near cryptid sightings. Makes me go hmmmm.... Just
            what are we dealing with here? I don't know.

            ~ Brynne
            ___________________________
            "Gil McDonald" <Cosmostarman@m...> wrote:
            > Hi Brynne,
            >
            > I honestly don't know what the bugs smell like when stepped on but
            I do remember instances of the strong ammonia oder at times. It
            could get pretty heavy at the ABO.

            > I mentioned that the Dr.s told me they don't know what causes
            panic attacks but they guess that stress is a major factor. I
            remember asking my Doctor, "Can those things kill you?" in reference
            to panic attacks. The Dr.s reply was, "Well, they can make you
            think they are going to kill you." The further explanation
            was, "Your mind is telling your body that there is a terrible enemy
            about to attack you (the reference was to a tiger right in front of
            the victim) and your body is reacting to the threat of this unseen
            enemy." Maybe there is some intuition that tells us to protect
            ourselves from this enemy and our body is struggling to figure out
            what is going on and where is the enemy. The survival instinct at
            work against an unseen enemy. Our minds recognizing the danger of
            the alien and telling us to protect ourselves. Some people are even
            afraid to go to sleep. I do sleep but I also wake up a lot during
            the night.
            > CosmoStarMan

            p/>
            > darkufo/>