Re: [DarkUFO] ZO

  • Gil McDonald
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2003
      I don't like to admit this, but my computer has a mind of its own. It is not a brainless bullet. I would like it a lot better if it was a machine that would do what it is supposed to do like a brainless bullet. It is rebellious, it is faulty, it can be a tremendous waste of my time but even with all of its faults, temper tantrums, etc. it is still the only thing to which I have access that will provide (sometime) the capabilities (though faulty and limited) of reaching out to the rest of the world.

      No matter what the grays are, could be that they are also faulty, maybe even with hopes, emotions and dreams of their own. Maybe they frequently disappoint their controllers. If they have human DNA in them then they might develop the undesirable human qualities right along with all the rest. It is pure speculation on our part. As far as any of us know, none of these creatures have been examined or studied by any human. All that we have to go on is co-incedential observations and very darn few of those.
      CosmoStarMan

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2003
        --- In darkufo@yahoogroups.com, "Gil McDonald" <Cosmostarman@m...>
        wrote:

        > I don't like to admit this, but my computer has a mind of its
        own. It is not a brainless bullet.

        ZO here, but Gil, your computer is brainless.

        I would like it a lot better if it was a machine that would do what
        it is supposed to do like a brainless bullet. It is rebellious, it
        is faulty, it can be a tremendous waste of my time but even with all
        of its faults, temper tantrums, etc. it is still the only thing to
        which I have access that will provide (sometime) the capabilities
        (though faulty and limited) of reaching out to the rest of the world.

        ZO here, you basically just described the ''grey.'' Except they
        reach out to the world to manipulate. They are rebelious amongst
        thier own ranks. They lie and cheat on one another. There only
        goal is to be promoted. For this they step on one another.

        Gil here,

        > No matter what the grays are, could be that they are also faulty,
        maybe even with hopes, emotions and dreams of their own.

        ZO here, the ''greys'' cannot dream. Their only hope is promotion.
        Although you may have observed things that you interpret as emotion,
        I stress to all that they have no emotion. Similar to Data on Star
        Trek I guess. In other words, they could be used for the good I
        suppose. It's just that that's not what they're used for at the
        moment. Gil, your close proximity to the sightings you describe to
        us all suggests to me that the ''greys'' obviously know they are
        under observation by you and therefore it is more than likely they
        are putting on a show for you.

        If a person SEES a UFO, the UFO knows instantly. (All by means of
        technologies) If a person on the other side of the city sees the
        same UFO at the same time, the UFO also knows about that person.
        They see like Dragons and Eagles and hear like Superdogs.

        Gil here,

        Maybe they frequently disappoint their controllers. If they have
        human DNA in them then they might develop the undesirable human
        qualities right along with all the rest. It is pure speculation on
        our part. As far as any of us know, none of these creatures have
        been examined or studied by any human. All that we have to go on is
        co-incedential observations and very darn few of those.

        ZO here.

        Well that's just it, people have seen their bodies, live ones too.
        Their DNA has been examined and determined as to it's origin. Their
        heads and neck are full of computer chip like things that fuse
        certain nerves and such together. They have a black fish like tongue
        and have tiny pin and fish like teeth. They change color, depending
        on their condition.

        > CosmoStarMan

        Service.

      • Gil McDonald
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1, 2003
          Hi ZO,

          My computer has memory.
          My brain has memory.
          The sources of input are different and therefore the content is different.

          My computer processor has electrical connections and uses electrical signals.
          My brain uses electrical connections and signals.

          My computer makes decisions based on the stored information, type of system & requirement.
          My brain makes decisions based on the stored information and type of system/situation requirement.

          As far as the manipulation/battle for promotion: That sounds all to human to me.
          Humans will lie, cheat, steal and even kill to get and/or maintain an elevated position.
          From the moment of birth humans work to manipulate other humans to give them what they want/need.

          The grays are usually quite successful at blocking my view of what they are doing in my "close proximity". But I had three nights last week when I saw just a small part of what they were doing and it was extremely terrible. I lost my objectivity on one occasion and I interrupted, the following night I was in different area and could see them there also. The alien was a little different. There was very little light and the two aliens I could see were very dark (black) and seemed to be wearing black suits and gloves. The following night I moved back to the spot where I was earlier in the week and they were successfully blocking my view, but not with the cloaking material that they normally used in the past.

          At some point not long ago they started using other grays to form a view block. They usually shape up like a large human type ghost or other item such as a large mix of alien (oxen) type head and shoulders to block my view. Usually when I start to look at them they fade away in a short period of time (like two seconds). Many times I will pretend that I am not seeing them or not awake in order to try to watch them, but this does not always work. The night I interrupted they were not visible when I was halfway there. I went on into the area where one of their portals enters and shook things up in an attempt to disrupt their portal.

          It does seem that they always know when we are looking at them, but they don't always know that we can actually see them. That is the only reason that we sometime, accidentally get a few seconds view of their ships. I think their cloaking devices are faulty and will sometime shut off without their knowledge, but they are
          notified when humans start to look at them and then they take action to re-cloak or get the heck out of there.

          I do agree with you on a lot of the things that you have to say. We both have different experiences and points of view in some areas but our working together is the way to deal with the situation.

          Take care my friend and thanks for your comments.

          CosmoStarMan

          > I don't like to admit this, but my computer has a mind of its
          own. It is not a brainless bullet.

          ZO here, but Gil, your computer is brainless.

          I would like it a lot better if it was a machine that would do what
          it is supposed to do like a brainless bullet. It is rebellious, it
          is faulty, it can be a tremendous waste of my time but even with all
          of its faults, temper tantrums, etc. it is still the only thing to
          which I have access that will provide (sometime) the capabilities
          (though faulty and limited) of reaching out to the rest of the world.

          ZO here, you basically just described the ''grey.'' Except they
          reach out to the world to manipulate. They are rebelious amongst
          thier own ranks. They lie and cheat on one another. There only
          goal is to be promoted. For this they step on one another.

          Gil here,

          > No matter what the grays are, could be that they are also faulty,
          maybe even with hopes, emotions and dreams of their own.

          ZO here, the ''greys'' cannot dream. Their only hope is promotion.
          Although you may have observed things that you interpret as emotion,
          I stress to all that they have no emotion. Similar to Data on Star
          Trek I guess. In other words, they could be used for the good I
          suppose. It's just that that's not what they're used for at the
          moment. Gil, your close proximity to the sightings you describe to
          us all suggests to me that the ''greys'' obviously know they are
          under observation by you and therefore it is more than likely they
          are putting on a show for you.

          If a person SEES a UFO, the UFO knows instantly. (All by means of
          technologies) If a person on the other side of the city sees the
          same UFO at the same time, the UFO also knows about that person.
          They see like Dragons and Eagles and hear like Superdogs.

          Gil here,

          Maybe they frequently disappoint their controllers. If they have
          human DNA in them then they might develop the undesirable human
          qualities right along with all the rest. It is pure speculation on
          our part. As far as any of us know, none of these creatures have
          been examined or studied by any human. All that we have to go on is
          co-incedential observations and very darn few of those.

          ZO here.

          Well that's just it, people have seen their bodies, live ones too.
          Their DNA has been examined and determined as to it's origin. Their
          heads and neck are full of computer chip like things that fuse
          certain nerves and such together. They have a black fish like tongue
          and have tiny pin and fish like teeth. They change color, depending
          on their condition.

          > CosmoStarMan

          Service.

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • derutkra
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 1, 2003
            Your computer is nothing without you. Your computer is nothing
            until plugged in. It needs you to do that.

            ZO

            wrote:
> [...]
            interrupted they were not visible when I was halfway there. I went
            on into the area where one of their portals enters and shook things
            up in an attempt to disrupt their portal.

            > It does seem that they always know when we are looking at them,
            but they don't always know that we can actually see them. That is
            the only reason that we sometime, accidentally get a few seconds
            view of their ships. I think their cloaking devices are faulty and
            will sometime shut off without their knowledge, but they are
            > notified when humans start to look at them and then they take
            action to re-cloak or get the heck out of there.

            > I do agree with you on a lot of the things that you have to say.
            We both have different experiences and points of view in some areas
            but our working together is the way to deal with the situation.

            > Take care my friend and thanks for your comments.

            Service.

          • Gil McDonald
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 1, 2003
              I know that I should just let it go at that, but the human in me says just keep on plugging. You see I used to be nothing until someone did some plugging, pun intended. So I guess we all owe something to the great pluggers of the past.

              Basically, I believe in a Creator. I don't consider the Creator to be an alien, but I realize that many people do not find it difficult to believe that our creator was/is an alien. But the fact of life, natural, artificial or mechanical is that we all had to have some other one responsible for the creative process and plugging us in.

              As far as the grays and their society is concerned, we just don't have enough information to make a rational decision as to their real purposes here. As far as the terrible things that some have seen them do, like you said, maybe they were just putting on a show for us. We need a lot more information than what we have before we can make a final intelligent decision on the matter. My advice would be to repeat that of an ol' time American: "Walk softly and carry a BIG stick".
              CosmoStarMan

              wrote:
> [...]
              interrupted they were not visible when I was halfway there. I went
              on into the area where one of their portals enters and shook things
              up in an attempt to disrupt their portal.

              > It does seem that they always know when we are looking at them,
              but they don't always know that we can actually see them. That is
              the only reason that we sometime, accidentally get a few seconds
              view of their ships. I think their cloaking devices are faulty and
              will sometime shut off without their knowledge, but they are
              > notified when humans start to look at them and then they take
              action to re-cloak or get the heck out of there.

              > I do agree with you on a lot of the things that you have to say.
              We both have different experiences and points of view in some areas
              but our working together is the way to deal with the situation.

              > Take care my friend and thanks for your comments.

              Service.

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            • randi drew

                wrote:
> [...]
                interrupted they were not visible when I was halfway there. I went
                on into the area where one of their portals enters and shook things
                up in an attempt to disrupt their portal.

                > It does seem that they always know when we are looking at them,
                but they don't always know that we can actually see them. That is
                the only reason that we sometime, accidentally get a few seconds
                view of their ships. I think their cloaking devices are faulty and
                will sometime shut off without their knowledge, but they are
                > notified when humans start to look at them and then they take
                action to re-cloak or get the heck out of there.

                > I do agree with you on a lot of the things that you have to say.
                We both have different experiences and points of view in some areas
                but our working together is the way to deal with the situation.

                > Take care my friend and thanks for your comments.

                Service.

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor