Re: A Visitor from Golh

  • Todd
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2003
      -Hello Scarlett.This is a kewl tale.Is it part of a book you're
      writing?I s it fiction or based on fact? Take care,toddo-- In
      darkufo@yahoogroups.com, Scarlet Shadows <scarlet_s_shadows@y...>

    • Scarlet Shadows
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2003
        Hey Todd,

        This tale as you call it is based on something that
        happened, but things have been slightly changed to
        protect the sweet and innocent. :)

        Happy UFOlogy Trails!
        Scarlet

        http://tax.yahoo.com