Re: [DarkUFO] Palindromes

  • antigray@cs.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1, 2003
      Hi Brynne,
      Too funny. Does this mean I am not the anti-christ? Does it count if a lot of
      women said I was a horny little devil?
      LOL
      Art

    • Dale Middleton
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 3, 2003
        Art: If the AntiChrist is the opposite of your Jesus?.............wouldn't he be a SHE?
        DALE.
        antigray@... wrote:Hi Brynne,
        Too funny. Does this mean I am not the anti-christ? Does it count if a lot of
        women said I was a horny little devil?
        LOL
        Art

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 3, 2003
          In a message dated 3/3/03 4:19:12 AM Eastern Standard Time, ufoman40@...
          writes:

          > Art: If the AntiChrist is the opposite of your Jesus?.............wouldn't
          > he be a SHE?
          > DALE.
          > antigray@... wrote:Hi Brynne,
          > Too funny. Does this mean I am not the anti-christ? Does it count if a lot
          > of
          > women said I was a horny little devil?
          > LOL
          > Art

          Hi Dale,
          Actually the anti-christ would probably be a gay black dwarf. Has anybody
          like that been trying to take over?
          Art

        • sburns808 <sburns808@yahoo.com>
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 3, 2003
            Get a life. I suppose you believe the Earth is only six thousand
            years old. When you die you will live in a mansion in the sky. The
            God in the sky is good and if you pray to it you will have better
            fortune. There is a devil that lives in the center of the Earth who
            tries to do bad things to you. Santa Clause lives in the North Pole.

            Steve
            Do not pray in our schools,
            Will not think in your church.

          • Todd <skarbellee@netzero.net>
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 3, 2003
              --- In darkufo@yahoogroups.com, "sburns808 <sburns808@y...>"
              <sburns808@y...> wrote:
              > Get a life. I suppose you believe the Earth is only six thousand
              > years old. When you die you will live in a mansion in the sky. The
              > God in the sky is good and if you pray to it you will have better
              > fortune. There is a devil that lives in the center of the Earth who
              > tries to do bad things to you. Santa Clause lives in the North Pole.
              >
              > Steve

              It is asinine to equate a belief in God to believing in Santa Claus.--
              --toddo
            • Brynne <la_luna_0012002@yahoo.com>
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 3, 2003
                antigray@c... wrote:
                > In a message dated 3/3/03 4:19:12 AM Eastern Standard Time,
                ufoman40@y...
                > writes:
                > >
                > > Art: If the AntiChrist is the opposite of your
                Jesus?.............wouldn't
                > > he be a SHE?
                > > DALE.
                > > antigray@c... wrote:Hi Brynne,
                > > Too funny. Does this mean I am not the anti-christ? Does it count
                if a lot
                > > of
                > > women said I was a horny little devil?
                > > LOL
                > > Art
                >
                > Hi Dale,
                > Actually the anti-christ would probably be a gay black dwarf. Has
                anybody
                > like that been trying to take over?
                > Art <<<

                I think we can touch all bases by considering the Anti-Christ
                to be a "gay black dwarf" who's *also* a trandsgendered male-to-
                female actively transitioning with female hormones,female
                clothing and tons of makeup.

                And though you claim some women call you a "horny little devil"
                Art,...I think you're probably in the 'minion' category like me -
                we're likely both offspring of fallen angels. ;^)

                ~ Brynne
              • antigray@cs.com
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 4, 2003
                  In a message dated 3/3/03 10:13:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                  la_luna_0012002@... writes:
                  > And though you claim some women call you a "horny little devil"
                  > Art,...I think you're probably in the 'minion' category like me -
                  > we're likely both offspring of fallen angels. ;^)
                  >
                  > ~ Brynne

                  Hi Brynne,
                  I am curious. What can angels do to "fall?"
                  Art

                • Brynne
                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 9, 2003
                    --- In darkufo@yahoogroups.com, antigray@c... wrote:
                    > In a message dated 3/3/03 10:13:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                    > la_luna_0012002@y... writes:
                    > > And though you claim some women call you a "horny little devil"
                    > > Art,...I think you're probably in the 'minion' category like me -
                    > > we're likely both offspring of fallen angels. ;^)
                    > >
                    > > ~ Brynne
                    > >

                    > Hi Brynne,
                    > I am curious. What can angels do to "fall?"
                    > Art
                    > <<<
                    Hmmm.... Maybe question authority and the status quo.

                    I've heard that Freemasons, in the higher degrees of their
                    ceremonial magic rites, are taught that Lucifer was the agent
                    of change.

                    ~ Brynne