time for roswell denials to stop

  • fred_78_1999
    Message 1 of 531 , Oct 1, 2001
      roswell coverup of 1947 was real bases on books
      and witness testimony of people who there know what
      happened in roswell 1947 /many of witnesses died taking
      the truth to grave fear of govt threats and harm to
      there lives and families /which showed how much power
      the govt has over free & open democracy we live in/
      during the height of the cold war some strange et craft
      crashes in the corona,new mexico /the military back then
      got scared of what they found in the new mexico
      desert and decided to cover it up with a phony weather
      balloon story to prevent against what kayos would happen
      across religous lines /if the truth came out there would
      be worldwide panic knowing we add et vistiors from
      another planet some where out there in the universe out
      of are control /in 1947 there was $5,000 reward by
      the govt for anybody that had real crash debris from
      an et spacecraft based on the book the beyond
      roswell & the book crash at corona by s friedman
    • goinheem
      Message 531 of 531 , Jul 20, 2002
        --- In darkufo@y..., whitht1 wrote:
        > Thoughtful reply and as farfetched as it may seem
        > could it be that the ET's if they are here are really
        > time travelers from the distant future, kinda crazy
        > but gen and speical relativity might have to get an
        > adendum if this were true ,who knows I sure don't , wish
        > I did thanks for the thoughtful reply, TIME TRAVEL THIS IS THE ONLY
        THEORY I TRULY BELIEVE THESE BEINGS THAT ARE VISITING US ARE DOING SO
        NOT TO HELP US BUT TO HELP THEM SELVES THE REASON WHY THERE INTRESTED
        SO MUCH IN OUR PLANET US AND OUR ANIMALS IS BECAUSE THEY ARE US ONLY
        FROM THE FUTURE I ALSO BELIEVE THAT LOST CIVILISATION WERE NOT DOOMED
        ALIEN EXPERIMENTS BUT DOOMED EXPERIMENTS FROM PEOPLE IN THE FUTURE IF
        ANYONE ELSE WOULD LIKE TO TALK ABOUT THIS MORE CONTACT ME AT
        goinheem@...