Mike Hawkins - Exposed!

  • darkufo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2003
      The first time I heard the name Mike Hawkins was when I was on UFOAZ
      talks with Ted Loman, Peggy Kane, and Jim Nichols. Ted was showing a
      montage of UFO material sent to him and during one of the segments
      some pictures and videos from Mike Hawkins were among them.

      As the segment with Mike Hawkins material was about to be aired Ted
      Loman says "The next part of the video footage that we have came to
      us thru a gentleman that was here on the show about a year ago. Mr
      Ferris. He had done some work along with Jose Escamilia and the
      taping out there at Roswell. The rods and different things. So he
      gave me part of this videotape. I don't know about what your're going
      to see is actual or its been hoaxed! We've haven't had a chance to
      check it out. I'm going give some of this footage so you can put it
      into the computer and find out whether or not if its transposed."

      A quick montage of video and still images played while we talked over
      the footage. A majority of the stuff was simply hard to believe.

      When I saw this on the monitor I said "It looks like the pod R2D2 and
      C3PO ejected out of in the begining Star Wars. Because I had one of
      those toys as a little kid when the movie came out. It looks just
      like it."

      Ted Loman says "Now the reason why some us are saying that these
      could possibly be faked because I've talked with some Air Force
      people, and they said, there Air Force people again. But they say
      that, some of these planes, the stealth fighter and some of these
      other planes can't pull out of a dive that close making some of these
      turns and angle that they do."

      Most agree that the jet in the picture above couldn't have pulled out
      of that dive, it would have crashed if it was an actual event.

      ----------
      After the show was over I contacted Jeff Ferris and we traded some
      tapes. Jeff explained how he ordered the Hawkins tape from a mail
      order ad he saw in a UFO magazine. After he ordered the tape months
      had passed by without any sign of the videotape! Jeff mailed Hawkins
      again to remind him of his previous order. Then a tape arrived at his
      house with two 3x5 prints of what appeared to be models of UFOs and
      helicopters. I began to study the 2 hour long Mike Hawkins tape over
      the course of a couple years.

      By Tom King

      http://www.ufovideo.com/hoaxes/mikehawkins/hawk1.php