Re: 7-18-01 flap in New Jersey

  • azmighty1
    Message 1 of 531 , Aug 1, 2001
      Concerning the "alleged" flares in Phoenix, I
      disagree with you. Obviously, hundreds of people in
      Phoenix and NJ witnessed something spectacular. Here is
      what CNN had to report concerning the Phoenix Lights
    • goinheem
      Message 531 of 531 , Jul 20, 2002
        --- In darkufo@y..., whitht1 wrote:
        > Thoughtful reply and as farfetched as it may seem
        > could it be that the ET's if they are here are really
        > time travelers from the distant future, kinda crazy
        > but gen and speical relativity might have to get an
        > adendum if this were true ,who knows I sure don't , wish
        > I did thanks for the thoughtful reply, TIME TRAVEL THIS IS THE ONLY
        THEORY I TRULY BELIEVE THESE BEINGS THAT ARE VISITING US ARE DOING SO
        NOT TO HELP US BUT TO HELP THEM SELVES THE REASON WHY THERE INTRESTED
        SO MUCH IN OUR PLANET US AND OUR ANIMALS IS BECAUSE THEY ARE US ONLY
        FROM THE FUTURE I ALSO BELIEVE THAT LOST CIVILISATION WERE NOT DOOMED
        ALIEN EXPERIMENTS BUT DOOMED EXPERIMENTS FROM PEOPLE IN THE FUTURE IF
        ANYONE ELSE WOULD LIKE TO TALK ABOUT THIS MORE CONTACT ME AT
        goinheem@...