Re: [DarkUFO] Re: 'The Pink Blob'

  • Gil McDonald
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 30, 2002
      Hi Jeff,
      Thanks for your friendly comments. At least you have the expertise to do some technical research before making comments off the top of the head as some others have done. 'The Pink Blob', 'The Birth of 4 T-Rex' and numerous articles I could write of the things I have seen at the Alien Base of Operations are clearly the type of information that can confuse the issue. I knew this & with held these articles for a long time. It is quite simply the kind of information that the human mind can not comprehend. Yet, due to the many other types of discussions that are being posted here, I decided to put forth this information. Each reader can file this information where ever they choose. However, as far as I am concerned, these happenings were real & actually took place as I saw them happen. Most people could sit right on top of an Alien Base of Operations & never know anything about it. They, or someone else in that same area, might see an occasional ghost (alien) but otherwise they would know nothing about the alien presence. As I have shown in so many of my photos, the aliens can park a cruiser 50 feet above a persons head and that person will never even know its there. There might possibly be side effects from the alien presence or from the possible radiation (?) from their power plants (take a look at my full size version of the heat pattern from the Alien Cruiser Heat Vents). I know this is a hot topic among some people, but, I caution once again, these aliens are not humans. Neither their existence nor their technology will fit into the parameters of human experience, knowledge or scientific theory. I can almost guarantee that those who make their 'slapstick' comments about any article I write have not taken the time or trouble to read the sixty + other articles that I have posted on this site & very few have even taken the trouble to study the photos that I have posted. My reply to the bigmouth slander producers is 'I'll show you mine & you show me yours.'
      If you have nothing to show, then read and consider. 'The Truth Will Set You Free.'
      Later,
      Cosmostarman

      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 1, 2002
        Thank you for sharing that with me. I am sure that there is someone out there who loves you so much that they are going to send you tons of real pictures of something or other. The reason I don't give all the details right now is because of people just like you. Those who want it all & they want it now & they want someone else to just give it to them and they don't care how much trouble they cause for others in the process.

        I do, of course, understand why you don't leave anything out of what you write. You have to put something in before you can leave something out.

        And I'm really glad that you just hate idiots. Looking in the mirror must be a great way to start the day. Carry on, young man, carry on. The world is waiting for old faithful to spout more hot air & mineral water. OK everybody, set your watches & get ready. Here it comes again.
        CosmoStarMan

        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 1, 2002
          CosmoStarMan

          I have told you before you cannot take a picture of a UFO
          when it's turned on. The microvave energies interfere with the film.
          Why use film?

          ..., that is why pictures are almost entirely
          useless. I also cannot see how people can take pictures of UFO's they
          cannot see, and then conclude once they are developed that they
          are "cruise ships." If I am missing something here, please explain
          your logic to me.
          M.J.C. and ZO.

          A wise man one said: " No one can teach the blind to see."
          Enjoy,
          CosmoStarMan

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • ancienteyes2001

            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 1, 2002
              Why would a proffesional such as Budd Hopkins hide information from
              us? Budd Hopkins leaves out all information regarding the deceptive
              religiosity of the "aliens" claims. What if the deceptive religiosity
              of the "aliens" turns out to be the most important part. I think the
              real problem here is that Budd Hopkins believes that they are neither
              good nor evil, in which case he would not deem their claims of
              religiosity as deception. I'm the one doing that!!! I am not a fool,
              I do not rely on documents, photographs, or pieces of their darn
              ships. I rely on the God given common sense that I was born with. No
              matter what anyone says I will continue to describe the depths of
              satan/"grey" liar. No one else is doing it, because they haven't got
              the nerve. I have told you before you cannot take a picture of a UFO
              when it's turned on. The microvave energies interfere with the film.
              If a UFO is parked and is still running if you stand perpendicular in
              relation to its fron and back you would get a good picture. However
              if your standing in the front or back of this vehicle the picture
              will not turn out properly, that is why pictures are almost entirely
              useless. I also cannot see how people can take pictures of UFO's they
              cannot see, and then conclude once they are developed that they
              are "cruise ships." If I am missing something here, please explain
              your logic to me.

              Palindrome:

              DIP: ARE ON A CANOE RAPID

              M.J.C. and ZO.