light vanished

  • mike128k
    Message 1 of 531 , Jul 5, 2001
      A few years ago, I was living in Wigan north of
      England. It was 1996 a hot summers day, my two sons who at
      the time was 14 and 16, was with me fishing at a
      small lake, called the flash. We were under a couple of
      trees to get some shade from the sun, there were a few
      clouds in the sky but not. that many.<br><br>My eldest
      son said "Hey look at them lights in the sky" we all
      looked up and saw three small lights in the blue sky
      going into some cloud, then they would make a turn as
      no other man made craft could do, then they all
      vanished from sight. Just after that the entire bright
      summer sky went dark as if all the light from nature had
      been stolen, all we could see was the outline of the
      trees across the lake, but this was hard to make
      out.<br><br>This lasted for a few seconds, then the light
      returned, we all talked about this for some time that
      afternoon, I had the gut feeling that behind me in the sky
      was something big but I could not see anything there,
      but my insides was telling me there was.<br><br>Just
      after that a storm came about so we decided to get back
      home quick, we told every one about it, I mean after
      all there was three of us and not just one, but ohhhh
      no, all we had was people laughing at us, after all
      this is not possible so as far as they were all
      concerned it did not happen. But we know it did, how is it
      possible for all the light in nature to vanish then
      re-appear. For lights in the sky to make a 90 degree turn at
      a seconds notice, then also to vanish without
      trace. This is something my two sons and myself will
      never forget��
    • goinheem
      Message 531 of 531 , Jul 20, 2002
        --- In darkufo@y..., whitht1 wrote:
        > Thoughtful reply and as farfetched as it may seem
        > could it be that the ET's if they are here are really
        > time travelers from the distant future, kinda crazy
        > but gen and speical relativity might have to get an
        > adendum if this were true ,who knows I sure don't , wish
        > I did thanks for the thoughtful reply, TIME TRAVEL THIS IS THE ONLY
        THEORY I TRULY BELIEVE THESE BEINGS THAT ARE VISITING US ARE DOING SO
        NOT TO HELP US BUT TO HELP THEM SELVES THE REASON WHY THERE INTRESTED
        SO MUCH IN OUR PLANET US AND OUR ANIMALS IS BECAUSE THEY ARE US ONLY
        FROM THE FUTURE I ALSO BELIEVE THAT LOST CIVILISATION WERE NOT DOOMED
        ALIEN EXPERIMENTS BUT DOOMED EXPERIMENTS FROM PEOPLE IN THE FUTURE IF
        ANYONE ELSE WOULD LIKE TO TALK ABOUT THIS MORE CONTACT ME AT
        goinheem@...