Re: the group

  • Blaze
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 8, 2006
      I'm back! sound the horn of boromir.. wait.. I haven't missed much..
      wow that truelly is sad. Well does anyone got any other suggestions
      other then wait around hoping for a miracle?

      --- In darknessofthering@yahoogroups.com, Jen Flynn
      <guinevere_greenleaf@...> wrote:

      > ooc: yeah, hopefully. But we also have to hope that everyone else
      will come back and get the rp going again. I miss it!

      > Dawn <frodogirl_82@...> wrote:OOC: That sounds good to me, but
      hopefully it will be short.

      > --- In darknessofthering@yahoogroups.com, Jen Flynn
      > <guinevere_greenleaf@y...> wrote:
      > > ooc: I think it would be cool if we had the mid-trip
      > > rest, 'cause then it gives Sam a little more time to
      > > worry about Frodo, and more time for Dengwen and Fox
      > > to follow them. (maybe even create some havoc). This
      > > is just my suggestion, I'm good either way,
      > >
      > > --- Dawn <frodogirl_82@y...> wrote:
      > >

      > > ---------------------------------
      > > OOC: Well, you still have Frodo even though he is out
      > > of action at
      > > the time. Hopefully we can get the story moving and
      > > get to shore, but
      > > are we going for the mid trip rest like in the EE DVD
      > > or go straight
      > > like the theatrical version?
      > >

      > > --- In darknessofthering@yahoogroups.com, Jen Flynn
      > > <guinevere_greenleaf@y...> wrote:
      > > > But tempting the others might be slightly confusing.
      > > Not for us of
      > > course, but for whose characters they belong to... (I
      > > think that
      > > makes sense...) Of course it's up to the owner to
      > > decide. I'm fair
      > > game either way we choose.
      > > >
      > > > Sarah Jay <sjay16@y...> wrote:Correct. We can do
      > > that. But we need
      > > their players unless we decide to temp them.
      > > >
      > > > Jen Flynn <guinevere_greenleaf@y...> wrote: well...
      > > right now, The
      > > Fellowship is in the boats
      > > > leaving Lorien, right? We still have to paddle
      > > > downstream, unless we speed things up a bit, and put
      > > > ourselves at the Rauros... Of course, that's just my
      > > > suggestion... and the only thing I can think of...

      > > from

      > > hope
      > > fun!

      > > posting
      > > more.

      > > me

      > > page
      > > >

      > > > ~You keep it all to yourself,
      > > > You're just like everyone else,
      > > > So take a good look around, now
      > > > Welcome to Breakdown~

      > > > My name is Sarah. I worked for the Umbrella
      > > Corporation. There was
      > > an accident, then everybody died. Trouble was.....they
      > > didn't stay
      > > dead.
      > > >

      > > > hey please go to Kiwibox.com and for referral put
      > > jrtbabyblue
      > > reffered you becuz if you join you get chances at
      > > winning BACKSTAGE
      > > PASSES & CONCERT TICKETS PLUS OTHER COOL PRIZES!!~
      > > also if you put me
      > > as a refferal you get extra points!! so thanx and
> [...]
      Service.

      > ---------------------------------
      >

      > ~ "We all live under the same sky, but we don't all have the same
      horizon. Set goals and you'll reach the sunset... trust me." ~ Isaac
      Hanson

      > ~ "It's sitting at the piano and guitar, and beginning to think
      about having a passion for life. You so easily forget how short it all
      is. Live each day as much as you can." ~ Taylor Hanson

      > ~ "The world would really suck if there wasn't music." ~ Zac Hanson
      > http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Jen Flynn
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 8, 2006
        lol... it's been dead lately... a couple of us have thrown suggestions around, but the game hasn't started up again yet, which is very sad. I had just gotten back into everything and it kinda died...

        <guinevere_greenleaf@...> wrote:

> [...]
        > > PASSES & CONCERT TICKETS PLUS OTHER COOL PRIZES!!~
        > > also if you put me
        > > as a refferal you get extra points!! so thanx and
        > > please join ~sarah~
        > > >

        > > > test'; " type=text/css>

        > > >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
        > > Yahoo! Terms of
        > > Service.
        > > >

        > > > ---------------------------------
        > > >

        > > > ~You keep it all to yourself,
        > > > You're just like everyone else,
        > > > So take a good look around, now
        > > > Welcome to Breakdown~

        > >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
        > > Terms of Service.
        > >

        > > ---------------------------------
        > >

        > > ~You keep it all to yourself,
        > > You're just like everyone else,
        > > So take a good look around, now
        > > Welcome to Breakdown~

        > > Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around

        Service.

        Message 3 of 17 , Feb 15, 2006
          Usually if you see one of the movies or just listen to the songs you
          can get back into it, so if your reading this, try it.

          <guinevere_greenleaf@...> wrote:

> [...]
          > > > Terms of Service.
          > > >

          > > > ---------------------------------
          > > >

          > > > ~You keep it all to yourself,
          > > > You're just like everyone else,
          > > > So take a good look around, now
          > > > Welcome to Breakdown~

          > > > http://mail.yahoo.com

          > Service.
          > >

          > > ---------------------------------
          > >

          > > ~ "We all live under the same sky, but we don't all have the same
          > horizon. Set goals and you'll reach the sunset... trust me." ~ Isaac
          > Hanson
          > >
          > > ~ "It's sitting at the piano and guitar, and beginning to think
          > about having a passion for life. You so easily forget how short it all
          > is. Live each day as much as you can." ~ Taylor Hanson
          > >
          > > ~ "The world would really suck if there wasn't music." ~ Zac Hanson
          > > http://mail.yahoo.com

          > Science fiction and fantasy Computer role playing game
          Role playing games Online role playing games Role playing games
          online Fantasy role playing

          Service.

          > ---------------------------------
          >

          > ~ "We all live under the same sky, but we don't all have the same
          horizon. Set goals and you'll reach the sunset... trust me." ~ Isaac
          Hanson

          > ~ "It's sitting at the piano and guitar, and beginning to think
          about having a passion for life. You so easily forget how short it all
          is. Live each day as much as you can." ~ Taylor Hanson

          > ~ "The world would really suck if there wasn't music." ~ Zac Hanson

          > Find your next car at Yahoo! Canada Autos

        • Jen Flynn
          Message 4 of 17 , Feb 16, 2006
            Well, I'm always in an LotR mood, so I'm always ready to continue, but if it helps anyone else, I'm all for it!