Re: the group

  • Dawn
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 9, 2005
      OOC:Where did everyone go?

      --- In darknessofthering@yahoogroups.com, "Sarah" <sjay16@y...> wrote:
      > Welcome to our new member. :-) Ty for joining.
      >
      > However, we are at a low right now and the posting as dwindled. I
      wish
      > we could get everyone back and posting once more.
    • Sarah Jay
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 10, 2005
        idk :-(

        Dawn <frodogirl_82@...> wrote:
        OOC:Where did everyone go?

        --- In darknessofthering@yahoogroups.com, "Sarah" wrote:
        > Welcome to our new member. :-) Ty for joining.
        >
        > However, we are at a low right now and the posting as dwindled. I
        wish
        > we could get everyone back and posting once more.

        What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater?Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good.

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        My name is Sarah. I worked for the Umbrella Corporation. There was an accident, then everybody died. Trouble was.....they didn't stay dead.

        hey please go to Kiwibox.com and for referral put jrtbabyblue reffered you becuz if you join you get chances at winning BACKSTAGE PASSES & CONCERT TICKETS PLUS OTHER COOL PRIZES!!~ also if you put me as a refferal you get extra points!! so thanx and please join ~sarah~

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Jen Flynn
        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 11, 2005
          ooc: I would like to know that too... I've been
          waiting for posts and they're like... gone... I hope
          we can get this rp back up and running. It was fun!

          ---------------------------------

          <sjay16@y...> wrote:
          > Welcome to our new member. :-) Ty for joining.
          >
          > However, we are at a low right now and the posting
          as dwindled. I
          wish
          > we could get everyone back and posting once more.

          Online
          role playing games
          Role playing games

          Terms of Service.

          ---------------------------------

          ~You keep it all to yourself,
          You're just like everyone else,
          So take a good look around, now
          Welcome to Breakdown~

        • Sarah Jay
          Message 4 of 17 , Aug 11, 2005
            yea, most of our many charries just disappeared. :-(So anyone with any ideas where we want to go from here?

            ---------------------------------

            Message 5 of 17 , Aug 11, 2005
              well... right now, The Fellowship is in the boats
              leaving Lorien, right? We still have to paddle
              downstream, unless we speed things up a bit, and put
              ourselves at the Rauros... Of course, that's just my
              suggestion... and the only thing I can think of...

              Message 6 of 17 , Aug 11, 2005
                Correct. We can do that. But we need their players unless we decide to temp them.

                --- Sarah Jay wrote:

                > yea, most of our many charries just disappeared.
                > :-(So anyone with any ideas where we want to go from
                > here?
                >
                > Jen Flynn wrote:ooc:
                > I would like to know that too... I've been
                > waiting for posts and they're like... gone... I hope
                > we can get this rp back up and running. It was fun!
                >
                > --- Dawn wrote:
                >

                > ---------------------------------
                > OOC:Where did everyone go?
                >

                > --- In darknessofthering@yahoogroups.com, "Sarah"
                > wrote:
                > > Welcome to our new member. :-) Ty for joining.
                > >
                > > However, we are at a low right now and the posting
                > as dwindled. I
                > wish
                > > we could get everyone back and posting once more.

                > Online
                > role playing games
                > Role playing games

                > Terms of Service.
                >

                > ---------------------------------
                >

                > ~You keep it all to yourself,
                > You're just like everyone else,
                > So take a good look around, now
                > Welcome to Breakdown~

                > My name is Sarah. I worked for the Umbrella
                > Corporation. There was an accident, then everybody
                > died. Trouble was.....they didn't stay dead.
                >

                > hey please go to Kiwibox.com and for referral put
                > jrtbabyblue reffered you becuz if you join you get
                > chances at winning BACKSTAGE PASSES & CONCERT
                > TICKETS PLUS OTHER COOL PRIZES!!~ also if you put me
                > as a refferal you get extra points!! so thanx and
                > please join ~sarah~
                >

                > test'; ">
                >
                > ---------------------------------

                ~You keep it all to yourself,
                You're just like everyone else,
                So take a good look around, now
                Welcome to Breakdown~

                What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater?Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good.

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                My name is Sarah. I worked for the Umbrella Corporation. There was an accident, then everybody died. Trouble was.....they didn't stay dead.

                hey please go to Kiwibox.com and for referral put jrtbabyblue reffered you becuz if you join you get chances at winning BACKSTAGE PASSES & CONCERT TICKETS PLUS OTHER COOL PRIZES!!~ also if you put me as a refferal you get extra points!! so thanx and please join ~sarah~

                Yahoo! Mail for Mobile
              • ani_lil
                Message 7 of 17 , Aug 11, 2005
                  Well, I'm still around (believe it or not) so you've still got Sam.
                  yeah, I've been unactive for the same reason as you all, no posts.
                  Anyway, just wanted to say I'm still here, don't know where to go
                  from here though.

                  --- In darknessofthering@yahoogroups.com, Sarah Jay <sjay16@y...>

                • Jen Flynn
                  Message 8 of 17 , Aug 11, 2005
                    But tempting the others might be slightly confusing. Not for us of course, but for whose characters they belong to... (I think that makes sense...) Of course it's up to the owner to decide. I'm fair game either way we choose.

                    Message 9 of 17 , Aug 16, 2005
                      OOC: Well, you still have Frodo even though he is out of action at
                      the time. Hopefully we can get the story moving and get to shore, but
                      are we going for the mid trip rest like in the EE DVD or go straight
                      like the theatrical version?

                      --- In darknessofthering@yahoogroups.com, Jen Flynn
                      <guinevere_greenleaf@y...> wrote:
                      > But tempting the others might be slightly confusing. Not for us of
                      course, but for whose characters they belong to... (I think that
                      makes sense...) Of course it's up to the owner to decide. I'm fair
                      game either way we choose.

                      > Sarah Jay <sjay16@y...> wrote:Correct. We can do that. But we need
                      their players unless we decide to temp them.

                      > Jen Flynn <guinevere_greenleaf@y...> wrote: well... right now, The
                      Fellowship is in the boats
                      > leaving Lorien, right? We still have to paddle
                      > downstream, unless we speed things up a bit, and put
                      > ourselves at the Rauros... Of course, that's just my
                      > suggestion... and the only thing I can think of...
                      >
                      > --- Sarah Jay wrote:
                      >
                      > > yea, most of our many charries just disappeared.
                      > > :-(So anyone with any ideas where we want to go from
                      > > here?
                      > >
                      > > Jen Flynn wrote:ooc:
                      > > I would like to know that too... I've been
                      > > waiting for posts and they're like... gone... I hope
                      > > we can get this rp back up and running. It was fun!
                      > >
                      > > --- Dawn wrote:
                      > >

                      > > ---------------------------------
                      > > OOC:Where did everyone go?
                      > >

                      > > --- In darknessofthering@yahoogroups.com, "Sarah"
                      > > wrote:
                      > > > Welcome to our new member. :-) Ty for joining.
                      > > >
                      > > > However, we are at a low right now and the posting
                      > > as dwindled. I
                      > > wish
                      > > > we could get everyone back and posting once more.

                      > > Online
                      > > role playing games
                      > > Role playing games

                      > > Terms of Service.
                      > >

                      > > ---------------------------------
                      > >

                      > > ~You keep it all to yourself,
                      > > You're just like everyone else,
                      > > So take a good look around, now
                      > > Welcome to Breakdown~

                      > > My name is Sarah. I worked for the Umbrella
                      > > Corporation. There was an accident, then everybody
                      > > died. Trouble was.....they didn't stay dead.
                      > >

                      > > hey please go to Kiwibox.com and for referral put
                      > > jrtbabyblue reffered you becuz if you join you get
                      > > chances at winning BACKSTAGE PASSES & CONCERT
                      > > TICKETS PLUS OTHER COOL PRIZES!!~ also if you put me
                      > > as a refferal you get extra points!! so thanx and
                      > > please join ~sarah~
                      > >

                      > > test'; ">
                      > >
                      > > ---------------------------------
                      >

                      > ~You keep it all to yourself,
                      > You're just like everyone else,
                      > So take a good look around, now
                      > Welcome to Breakdown~

                      > My name is Sarah. I worked for the Umbrella Corporation. There was
                      an accident, then everybody died. Trouble was.....they didn't stay
                      dead.

                      > hey please go to Kiwibox.com and for referral put jrtbabyblue
                      reffered you becuz if you join you get chances at winning BACKSTAGE
                      PASSES & CONCERT TICKETS PLUS OTHER COOL PRIZES!!~ also if you put me
                      as a refferal you get extra points!! so thanx and please join ~sarah~

                      > test'; " type=text/css>

                      Service.

                      > ---------------------------------
                      >

                      > ~You keep it all to yourself,
                      > You're just like everyone else,
                      > So take a good look around, now
                      > Welcome to Breakdown~
                      >
                      > ---------------------------------
                      > Find your next car at Yahoo! Canada Autos
                    • Jen Flynn
                      Message 10 of 17 , Aug 17, 2005
                        ooc: I think it would be cool if we had the mid-trip
                        rest, 'cause then it gives Sam a little more time to
                        worry about Frodo, and more time for Dengwen and Fox
                        to follow them. (maybe even create some havoc). This
                        is just my suggestion, I'm good either way,

                        --- Dawn <frodogirl_82@...> wrote:

                        ---------------------------------
> [...]

                        > > as a refferal you get extra points!! so thanx and
                        > > please join ~sarah~
                        > >

                        > > test'; ">
                        > >
                        > > ---------------------------------
                        page

                        > ~You keep it all to yourself,
                        > You're just like everyone else,
                        > So take a good look around, now
                        > Welcome to Breakdown~

                        > My name is Sarah. I worked for the Umbrella
                        Corporation. There was
                        an accident, then everybody died. Trouble was.....they
                        didn't stay
                        dead.

                        > hey please go to Kiwibox.com and for referral put
                        jrtbabyblue
                        reffered you becuz if you join you get chances at
                        winning BACKSTAGE
                        PASSES & CONCERT TICKETS PLUS OTHER COOL PRIZES!!~
                        also if you put me
                        as a refferal you get extra points!! so thanx and

                        Yahoo! Terms of
                        Service.

                        > ---------------------------------
                        >

                        > ~You keep it all to yourself,
                        > You're just like everyone else,
                        > So take a good look around, now
                        > Welcome to Breakdown~

                        Terms of Service.

                        ---------------------------------

                        Message 11 of 17 , Aug 25, 2005
                          OOC: That sounds good to me, but hopefully it will be short.

                        • Jen Flynn
                          Message 12 of 17 , Aug 26, 2005
                            ooc: yeah, hopefully. But we also have to hope that everyone else will come back and get the rp going again. I miss it!

                            Dawn <frodogirl_82@...> wrote:
> [...]

                            > an accident, then everybody died. Trouble was.....they
                            > didn't stay
                            > dead.
                            > >

                            > > hey please go to Kiwibox.com and for referral put
                            > jrtbabyblue
                            > reffered you becuz if you join you get chances at
                            > winning BACKSTAGE
                            > PASSES & CONCERT TICKETS PLUS OTHER COOL PRIZES!!~
                            > also if you put me
                            > as a refferal you get extra points!! so thanx and
                            > please join ~sarah~
                            > >

                            > > test'; " type=text/css>

                            > >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
                            > Yahoo! Terms of
                            > Service.
                            > >

                            > > ---------------------------------
                            > >

                            > > ~You keep it all to yourself,
                            > > You're just like everyone else,
                            > > So take a good look around, now
                            > > Welcome to Breakdown~

                            >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!

                            ~ "We all live under the same sky, but we don't all have the same horizon. Set goals and you'll reach the sunset... trust me." ~ Isaac Hanson

                            ~ "It's sitting at the piano and guitar, and beginning to think about having a passion for life. You so easily forget how short it all is. Live each day as much as you can." ~ Taylor Hanson

                            ~ "The world would really suck if there wasn't music." ~ Zac Hanson

                            http://mail.yahoo.com

                          • Blaze
                            Message 13 of 17 , Feb 8, 2006
                              I'm back! sound the horn of boromir.. wait.. I haven't missed much..
                              wow that truelly is sad. Well does anyone got any other suggestions
                              other then wait around hoping for a miracle?

                              <guinevere_greenleaf@...> wrote:

> [...]
                              > > fun!

                              > > posting
                              > > more.

                              > > me

                              > > page
                              > > >

                              > > > ~You keep it all to yourself,
                              > > > You're just like everyone else,
                              > > > So take a good look around, now
                              > > > Welcome to Breakdown~

                              > > > My name is Sarah. I worked for the Umbrella
                              > > Corporation. There was
                              > > an accident, then everybody died. Trouble was.....they
                              > > didn't stay
                              > > dead.
                              > > >

                              > > > hey please go to Kiwibox.com and for referral put
                              > > jrtbabyblue
                              > > reffered you becuz if you join you get chances at
                              > > winning BACKSTAGE
                              > > PASSES & CONCERT TICKETS PLUS OTHER COOL PRIZES!!~
                              > > also if you put me
                              > > as a refferal you get extra points!! so thanx and

                              Service.

                              > ---------------------------------
                              >

                              > ~ "We all live under the same sky, but we don't all have the same
                              horizon. Set goals and you'll reach the sunset... trust me." ~ Isaac
                              Hanson

                              > ~ "It's sitting at the piano and guitar, and beginning to think
                              about having a passion for life. You so easily forget how short it all
                              is. Live each day as much as you can." ~ Taylor Hanson

                              > ~ "The world would really suck if there wasn't music." ~ Zac Hanson
                              > http://mail.yahoo.com

                            • Jen Flynn
                              Message 14 of 17 , Feb 8, 2006
                                lol... it's been dead lately... a couple of us have thrown suggestions around, but the game hasn't started up again yet, which is very sad. I had just gotten back into everything and it kinda died...

                                <guinevere_greenleaf@...> wrote:

> [...]
                                > > PASSES & CONCERT TICKETS PLUS OTHER COOL PRIZES!!~
                                > > also if you put me
                                > > as a refferal you get extra points!! so thanx and
                                > > please join ~sarah~
                                > > >

                                > > > test'; " type=text/css>

                                > > >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
                                > > Yahoo! Terms of
                                > > Service.
                                > > >

                                > > > ---------------------------------
                                > > >

                                > > > ~You keep it all to yourself,
                                > > > You're just like everyone else,
                                > > > So take a good look around, now
                                > > > Welcome to Breakdown~

                                > >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
                                > > Terms of Service.
                                > >

                                > > ---------------------------------
                                > >

                                > > ~You keep it all to yourself,
                                > > You're just like everyone else,
                                > > So take a good look around, now
                                > > Welcome to Breakdown~

                                > > Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around

                                Service.

                                Message 15 of 17 , Feb 15, 2006
                                  Usually if you see one of the movies or just listen to the songs you
                                  can get back into it, so if your reading this, try it.

                                  <guinevere_greenleaf@...> wrote:

> [...]
                                  > > > Terms of Service.
                                  > > >

                                  > > > ---------------------------------
                                  > > >

                                  > > > ~You keep it all to yourself,
                                  > > > You're just like everyone else,
                                  > > > So take a good look around, now
                                  > > > Welcome to Breakdown~

                                  > > > http://mail.yahoo.com

                                  > Service.
                                  > >

                                  > > ---------------------------------
                                  > >

                                  > > ~ "We all live under the same sky, but we don't all have the same
                                  > horizon. Set goals and you'll reach the sunset... trust me." ~ Isaac
                                  > Hanson
                                  > >
                                  > > ~ "It's sitting at the piano and guitar, and beginning to think
                                  > about having a passion for life. You so easily forget how short it all
                                  > is. Live each day as much as you can." ~ Taylor Hanson
                                  > >
                                  > > ~ "The world would really suck if there wasn't music." ~ Zac Hanson
                                  > > http://mail.yahoo.com

                                  > Science fiction and fantasy Computer role playing game
                                  Role playing games Online role playing games Role playing games
                                  online Fantasy role playing

                                  Service.

                                  Message 16 of 17 , Feb 16, 2006
                                    Well, I'm always in an LotR mood, so I'm always ready to continue, but if it helps anyone else, I'm all for it!