Re: Miti's finding

  • ani_lil
    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 3 7:07 PM
      Miti smiled slightly, trying to be reassuring, "I'll be fine" he
      said, "Me and the others made it this far".

      As Frodo finished the rest of what he was saying, Miti looked down.
      He couldn't see himself just staying behind, but he couldn't think
      of anything more to say on the matter that wouldn't be disagreed
      with and refuted by Frodo.

      "yeah well, Lothlorien's only so interesting" was all he could offer
      in way of sad defeat

      --- In darknessofthering@yahoogroups.com, "Dawn" <frodogirl_82@y...>
      wrote:

      > IC: His eyes lifted as the young Miti tried to give an
      explination.
      > His heart felt heavy, but the thought of Miti staying in
      Lothlorien
      > felt like a better plan than Rivendell. He could then travel with
      the
      > Elves on the paths having Miti steer off when they pass the
      Shire. "I
      > am glad that you did not travel alone, but we left you in
      Rivendell
      > for your safety! I cannot keep anyone here safe once they set from
      > this place no matter how hard I try! We have already lost one and
      > wish to lose no other, Miti! My only wish is bring all back safe
      from
      > this dangerous journey! Maybe this journey of yours was best for
      this
      > city is more protected then Rivendell and they are leaving to the
      > same paths once the time has come for them!" Frodo said. The tone
      in
      > his voice expressed the heaviness within.
      >

      > --- In darknessofthering@yahoogroups.com, "ani_lil" <ani_lil@y...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Sam's shock at seeing Miti just tumble backwards into view was
      > > diverted as Frodo sank to his knees. He immedietly moved forward
      > and
      > > placed a hand on Frodo's shoulder as he tried to think this
      through
      > > himself, "It--I'm sure--we could always--" he fumbled, not able
      > > come up with anything himself.
      > >
      > > As Miti saw Frodo collapse, the boy leapt up. "Oh! you ok?" he
      > > started, but Sam waved him off. "I--I think ya just gave us a
      bit
      > of
      > > a shock there" he explained, not able to hide the confussion of
      the
      > > situation from his own voice.
      > >
      > > Miti just looked at him, until he realized what the gardner
      > > meant. "Oh--yeah" he started, looking away. He was suppose to be
      > > still in Rivendell, that or on his way back to the Shire, not
      here
      > > getting closer and closer to danger.
      > >
      > > "I--I wasn't unsupervised" he offered meekly, kicking at the
      dust
      > at
      > > his feet slightly, "I mean, well, even from what Lord Elrond
      said I
      > > could tell this was big, and I couldn't just go home and then
      > wonder
      > > if ya died or something" he muttered ashamedly in way of
      > explination.
      > >
      > > --- In darknessofthering@yahoogroups.com, "Dawn"
      > <frodogirl_82@y...>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > IC: A sudden noise and Sam's words did not comfort Frodo's
      > > feelings
      > > > one bit. His eyes opening and turning to look in the direction
      of
      > > the
      > > > noise he found Miti on the ground nearby. Frodo collapsed onto
      > his
      > > > knees with a heavy heart and trying to think of what to do
> [...]
      After
      > > all,
      > > far.
      As
      > > Sam
      > > > right

    • Blaze
      Message 32 of 32 , Apr 1, 2005
        I'm still here.. I'm just waiting for the fellowship to be out of
        Lothlorien..thats all.