File - Current Happenings

  • darknessofthering@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2004
      Here is a brief overview of what is going on in the threads.

      Threads:
      F-Fellowship
      The Fellowship just entered the borders of Lothlorien. The members of the Fellowship are as followed: Frodo, Sam, Merry, Pippin, Aragorn, Boromir, Legolas, Gimli, Pellamin, Tanlaithien, Larka, and Malakai.

      F2- Following behind the Fellowship
      This thread is a few people following behind the Fellowship since they were not permitted to join. They are near the Gap of Rohan. The members include: Merethwen, Amelain, Ithila, Athian, Miti, Karabez.

      Meanwhile in the Woods
      This thread is made up of three elves: Aranel, Maranwe, and Alasse. They are trying to warn the Fellowship of the black elf that hunts them. They are currently descending down the mountain though they seemed to be lost. The weather is treacherous and it is snowing with extremely cold temperatures.

      Fox and Dengwen
      Fox and Dengwen are hunting the Fellowship to retrieve the ring. Fox is in it to bring the ring to Sauron. Dengwen wishes it for himself but they have teamed up against the Fellowship. Fox is immortal and cannot die by the sword. She is bound to the ring like the Nazgul. Her weakness is light. Dengwen is a crazed elf.

      Lothlorien
      Raine met Kirina and Haldir. She wished to speak to the lady Galadriel.

      Rohan
      Eomer just brought Theodred back to the Golden Hall. He suffers a fatal wound. Lokei, the elf healer, was brought there as well. Eomer and his company found her with Theodred. She was taken back to Edoras with a scout. She was sent for by Eomer to help his cousin. She and the guard were stopped by Grima. Eowyn is about in Rohan. Stefen is at Helms deep defending it against orcs.

      Nazgul
      The nazgul are about middle earth creating havoc.

      Fierin and Akume's search
      Fierin and Akume are searching for Fierin's brother whom is Aragorn. They head for Lorien through Fangorn. Before hand they met up with a strange new creature uunleashed by evil. (Mixed in with the Rohan thread)

      Radina is searching for Arwen. She is also an assassin and was sent for evil purposes.

      Faramir and Keold head for Ithilien.
    • darknessofthering@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 1, 2005
          On 1 Jan 2005 08:57:21 -0000, darknessofthering@yahoogroups.com
          wrote:

          > Faramir and Keold head for Ithilien.

          Eum Sarah..... we are there for a while now...

          Hugs and a happy 2005!!

          Sorcha

          --
          I think you'll find that, while we all know what it should have been, we all know it should have been something different from what everybody else thinks it should
          have been.
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 2, 2005
            Ok, the file is fixed somewhat. Lol.

            ~Sarah~

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 1, 2005
              Here is a brief overview of what is going on in the threads.

              Threads:
              F-Fellowship
              The Fellowship just entered the borders of Lothlorien. The members of the Fellowship are as followed: Frodo, Sam, Merry, Pippin, Aragorn, Boromir, Legolas, Gimli, Pellamin, Tanlaithien, Larka, and Malakai.

              F2- Following behind the Fellowship
              This thread is a few people following behind the Fellowship since they were not permitted to join. They have entered Lothlorien. The members include: Merethwen, Amelain, Ithila, Athian, Miti, Karabez.

              Meanwhile in the Woods
              This thread is made up of three elves: Aranel, Maranwe, and Alasse. They are trying to warn the Fellowship of the black elf that hunts them. They are currently descending down the mountain though they seemed to be lost. The weather is treacherous and it is snowing with extremely cold temperatures.

              Fox and Dengwen
              Fox and Dengwen are hunting the Fellowship to retrieve the ring. Fox is in it to bring the ring to Sauron. Dengwen wishes it for himself but they have teamed up against the Fellowship. Fox is immortal and cannot die by the sword. She is bound to the ring like the Nazgul. Her weakness is light. Dengwen is a crazed elf.

              Rohan
              Theodred is dying and Eowyn is tending to him. Grima remains lurking about the halls and creating discord among the halls. Eomer has been banished. Lokei has fled the halls for safety from Grima. Stefen is at Helms deep defending it against orcs.

              Nazgul
              The nazgul are about middle earth creating havoc.

              Fierin and Akume's search
              Fierin and Akume are searching for Fierin's brother whom is Aragorn. They have just come to Lorien. Before hand they met up with a strange new creature uunleashed by evil. (Mixed in with the Rohan thread)

              Radina is searching for Arwen. She is also an assassin and was sent for evil purposes.

              Faramir and Keold are in Ithilien.