Re: Moria

  • Blaze
    Message 1 of 177 , Aug 1, 2004
      OOC: Okay I'm gonna be gone for all august.. going on vacation to my
      moms.. I will miss you guys so I need you guys to drag my character
      along.. don't let him die and don't use his katana.. thats probably
      it.. if anyone wants him till I come back then go ahead.. I'll see
      you guys near the start of september. Bye Bye for now.
    • Blaze
      Message 177 of 177 , Sep 14 3:35 PM
        Malakai had seen Boromir flee and take flight. It was a wise choice to
        make in such a situation." Follow Boromir!" He shouted to everyone as
        he ran out and through the halls following right behind Boromir. "
        Hurry we must go faster!" He picked up his other leather glove on the
        way that he dropped before the battle of balin's tomb and continued to
        follow Boromir.