Re: F1 mountains

  • icejunkie69
    Message 1 of 423 , Jul 1, 2004
      "Arggh!" a shout of pain, muffled by the falling snow, escaped
      Gandalfs mouth.

      'What have we done...what must we now face?' He thought.

      His head popped through the snow, he grabbed Sam and Gimli, pulling
      them from under the fallen snow.

      "Frodo? Pippin? Merry? Pellamin? Quick, we must pull them from this
      trap!" Panic evident in Gandalfs voice.
    • elf_ranger_akume
      Message 423 of 423 , Jul 3, 2004
        ooc: ack too many messages...

        ic: Gimli saw the ice give way and everyone falling in. Gimli began
        to go slideing into the hole. As he was falling he swung his axe
        into the ice and it bit hard into the ice and snow. He had to act
        fast before he fell in and he grabbed onto the handle of his axe,
        and began to pull himself foward. He held tightly onto his axe,
        knowing if he let go of his axe he'd fall in and hit the bottom.

        --- In darknessofthering@yahoogroups.com, "Sarah" <sjay16@y...>
        wrote:
        > Merry forwned and felt a tear coming to his eyes. He couldn't see
        > anyone. "I think that the weather got warmer or something. Maybe
        the
        > snowslide before weakened it here. But they are ok, right
        Pellamin?"

        > > > Pellamin was weeping. What has happened? i do not
        understand....

        > > > --- In darknessofthering@yahoogroups.com, sarah jay
        <sjay16@y...>
        Don't