Re: F1 the Fountains

  • Jenny Pedler
    Message 1 of 437 , Jun 1, 2004
      Aeragorn once again took up the rear. He shouted ahead to gandalf.
      we should be on the southan pass within a few hours.

      Pellamin was smiling at boromir as he took pippins pack. she
      laughed, and messed up pippins hair.

      --- In darknessofthering@yahoogroups.com, "ani_lil" <ani_lil@y...>

      <frodogirl_82@y...>
      > wrote:
      > > IC: Looking down to the ground for a moment Frodo turned to
      > Gandalf
      > > and smiled. "We cannot stay here for much longer or we will be
      > stuck
      > > for another day! I am sure that I will be able to carry on!"
      Frodo
      > > answered.
      > >

      > > --- In darknessofthering@yahoogroups.com, "Sarah" <sjay16@y...>
      > wrote:
      > > > Gandalf smiled at the small hobbit. "Are sure you are able to
      > move
      > > on
      > > > frodo?" Gandalf asked to make sure.
    • Sarah
      Message 437 of 437 , Nov 26, 2004
        Aranel's blackness suddenly turned to red as she gasped for air. She
        pulled back out of the snow in a burst and fell back. Her breathes
        were heavy.

        --- In darknessofthering@yahoogroups.com, "Alasse"