Welcome New Member of the Year!!!

  • Chris <vikar@vikarsrant.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2003
      Hi guys,

      I'm sorry that I've not been around much, I've been busy with my
      personal site. Please feel free to discus the Batman amongst
      yourselves.

      I'd also like to welcome our newest member charlotteguy25, Welcome
      to Gotham! Let us know what you think about the new Leob/Lee
      storyline that's coming out. I think Croc's gonna kill him if he
      gets a chance.

      Regards,
      Vikar
      vikar@...