Proposed MS IE update: does this affect proxy auth etc?

  • nrynryuk
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004
      http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q834489

      Hi all,

      Does the above description imply an effect on the behaviour of proxy
      authentication?

      Does it affect DG in any way?

      Regards,

      Chris
    • Jason M. Kusar
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004

        Nope, all it does is affect the way you could bypass the website login prompt by sticking the username and password in the url.
        This only applies to http logins, not proxy logins.

        --Jason

      • nrynryuk
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004
          Thanks for clearing that up for me Jason!

          Regards,

          Chris

          --- In dansguardian@yahoogroups.com, "Jason M. Kusar" <jkusar@p...>