Re: [dansguardian] Development of Dansguardian

  • Aecio F. Neto
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2013
      On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 8:18 AM, Julian Pilfold-Bagwell <
      jpb@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Hiya,
      >
      > New stable versions appear to hosted on Sourceforge at this address now:
      >
      > http://sourceforge.net/projects/dansguardian/files/

      Dear community, development of DG is active. Fully active. Slow, but still
      active.

      If you're using NTLM and basic authentication, you can get a patched
      > version from here:
      >
      > http://numsys.eu/TMP/dansguardian-2.12.0.4-all_patch.tar.gz
      >
      > that stops it failing and reporting a mismatch in the number of
      > filtergroups and filterips.

      This version is a community effort from Frederic to merge available patches
      into 2.12 trunk while the sf.net version is still under development.
      The same patches added here will be available in the next release too.
      Current task I am dealing with is to merge a 2011 patch for IPV6 support
      with new features added since that time without break things.
      Stay tuned...

      > All the best,
      >
      > Julian

      Thanks, Julian!