Re: [dansguardian] Get rid of it

  • Joe Ross
    Message 1 of 11 , May 1, 2011
      A quick google search shows that browseblast does use a filter, which
      is likely dansguardian. If you don't like that, uninstall browseblast.

      On 4/26/11, D Hill <dapahil@...> wrote:
      > I don't have any more information.  I tried to open Yahoo Groups and
      > Dansguardian popped up and deemed it inappropriate.
      >
      > I loaded BrowseBlast from my supplier about 3 weeks ago, a thing that makes
      > dial-up run faster but, like I said, it was 3 weeks ago and my suppliet has
      > no idea where this DansGuard thing came from
      >
      > --- On Mon, 4/25/11, Mark in Virginia
      > <randomcharacterstring@...> wrote:
      >

      > From: Mark in Virginia <randomcharacterstring@...>
      > Subject: Re: [dansguardian] Get rid of it
      > To: dansguardian@yahoogroups.com
      > Date: Monday, April 25, 2011, 6:47 PM
      >

      > David, that's a very polite way of saying, "If you want some people to take
      > time out of their day to give you FREE help, put in some effort yourself. At
      > least TRY to give us some information we can work with."
      >
      > Mark in Virginia
      >

      >>> On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 17:35:21 -0000
      >>> "David" <dapahil@...> wrote:
      >>> This Dansguardian crap just appeared on my home computer this
      >>> morning
      >>>
      >> Please, be more precise?
      >>
      >> --
      >> RMA.
      >>

      >> Reply to sender |
      >>
      >> Reply to group |
      >> Start a New Topic
      >>

      >> Messages in this topic
      >> (3)
      >>

      >> Recent Activity:
      >>

      >> -

      Sent from my mobile device
    • D Hill
      Message 2 of 11 , May 2, 2011
        I DID give Jim all that information and he helped me with it.  I found that it came from my supplier (dixieconnect) but thy're giving me the run-around now.  I plan to get rid of them as soon as I can get the problem fixed!

        thanks for your reply!