Re: Hello, everybody

  • Sandra Almström
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 1999
      Hi Ceasar!

      Sorry, I've been so quiet. but i have been away for a few days and i'm back
      in school now.
      I've been to a wonderful consert with a swedish group i like. I wish
      everybody could have been there...it was soooo good!

      Love sandra

      From: "Cesar G.S." <cesargs@...>
      To: "Danny Kaye List" <dannykaye@onelist.com>
      Subject: [dannykaye] Hello, everybody
      Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 02:19:48 +0200

      I haven�t received mails from the list. The last one was the August, 27th
      IS nobody here? Nobody write?
      May be a Problem with my mail or my internet account?
      I dont know
      If the problem is my mail, excuse me for not writing

      Regards

      CEsar
    • TRdiva9605@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 1999
        Umm...hey, I've just joined the list (and so far have had the pleasure
        of conversing with Donna) and I, too noticed that I haven't been getting any
        mail; I just thought that I must have done something wrong. And Peggy, I was
        just going to suggest the same thing Len just did. Ebay has all kinds of neat
        stuff on Danny...but I've noticed that the bids are too little. There's this
        fantastic Danny Kaye White Christmas doll that I thought was so cool and so
        adorable, but the last time I checked, It was up to only $11.00. I know
        Barbie dolls that cost more. It was kinda upsetting to see that, but now I
        know that it'll be kinda easy convincing my mom to try and get it! Anyways,
        have a wonderful day everyone!
        Kimberly Anne
      • Marie Ridley
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 1, 1999
          Cesar, Marie here...

          I'm afraid the list has been rather quiet of late, but I seem to have been busier then hell!

          I suppose everyone is trying to catch that last little piece of summer and enjoy the open air. I don't blame them at all.

          I hope you're enjoying the book.

          LOL

          Marie

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 1, 1999
            Dear Danny Kate fan,
            I am looking for the LP Mommy, Gimmee a Drinka Water. I know they sometimes
            turn up at the auctions but I thought I''d ask around too.
            Sincerely,
            Peggy Wilson
            pjdwr@...
          • Angela Solomon
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 1, 1999
              Hello, everyone. I'm sure you've been pining to hear from me...

              I'm sorry too, that I haven't been a very active member of the list
              lately... but my excuse is the same as everyone else's I guess - I'm
              just busy! I go on holiday on Tuesday (to Corfu, Greek island wahey!!)
              and there's *so* much to do before then (wax legs, buy suncream, find
              electricity adaptor, dust suitcase...)

              Marie - thank you (again!) for your ceaseless scanner efforts. It must
              be taking ages - the pages are coming out really well this end. Thanks,
              you're a babe!

              So, back to the harsh, joyless task of preparing for a week of sun, sea,
              sand (etc). Well, life's hard, isn't it?

              See you soon,

              Love
              Ang
              xxx

              [Danny Kaye? Who? I thought this was the 'irrelevant details of my life'
              e-list...]
              --
              Angela Solomon