Re: The List is quiet this week!

  • F.Kinkelaar@xxxxxx.xxx.xx
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 28, 1999
      Dear Len,

      WHAT a brilliant story! Indeed I too cried all over my computer which is
      currently in repair.

      Yours inevitably, Freek
      ---------- Original Text ----------

      From: "Leonard Marry" <dontmarryme@...>, on 29-6-99 1:30:

      The message you have just received is too large to be displayed
      in the normal application. You should look at it using another
      application (like a text editor or word processor). The attached
      file MAIL.TXT contains the message.

      Thank you.
    • Paul Ridley
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 29, 1999
        Wow... What a fantastic story. You hero...you're soooo lucky.

        I'd love to see the pictures and I'm not fussed about any daft rules and
        I'll bet the rest of the list wants to see them too and no-one would
        complain. On the list my hubs has joined they send each other all sorts of
        stuff, photos, magazine articles, music and video clips etc. So I don't
        think there's be a problem. Anyone else know any different?

        Fab,

        Marie

        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 29, 1999
          OK, Since you've all asked for this, here's the pics. W/ this yahoo
          thing I can only upload 3 at a time, so I'll have to do 2 pages!
          (here's hoping no one bites my head off for this!)

          === message truncated ===

        • Leonard Marry
          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 29, 1999
            ...and part 2, with the infamous "playing w/ my hair" pic, and my
            "Stick the bird on my head and get even photo that I dropped a copy of
            off. Would liked to have put in my friend Lyn, too, but we only had one
            pic each w/ him & hers is in Toronto w/ her. Maybe I'll find the negs
            one day and get prints. As it stands the only pic I have w/ her is w/
            Debbie Harry, so that should be saved I guess for a Blondie list!

            --- Leonard Marry <dontmarryme@...> wrote:
            > OK, Since you've all asked for this, here's the
            > pics. W/ this yahoo
            > thing I can only upload 3 at a time, so I'll have to
            > do 2 pages!
            > (here's hoping no one bites my head off for this!)
            >
            > --- Paul Ridley <Ridler@...> wrote:
            > > From: "Paul Ridley" <Ridler@...>
            > >
            > > Wow... What a fantastic story. You hero...you're
            > > soooo lucky.
            > >
            > > I'd love to see the pictures and I'm not fussed
            > > about any daft rules and
            > > I'll bet the rest of the list wants to see them
            > too
            > > and no-one would
            > > complain. On the list my hubs has joined they
            > send
            > > each other all sorts of
            > > stuff, photos, magazine articles, music and video
            > > clips etc. So I don't
            > > think there's be a problem. Anyone else know any
            > > different?
            > >
            > > Fab,
            > >
            > > Marie

            === message truncated ===

            > ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=kayemeet1.jpg

            > ATTACHMENT part 3 image/jpeg name=kayemeet2.jpg

            > ATTACHMENT part 4 image/jpeg name=kayemeet3.jpg

          • Joanita Da Silva
            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 30, 1999
              Great photos. Thanks for sharing!

              Jo
              > OK, Since you've all asked for this, here's the pics. W/ this yahoo
              > thing I can only upload 3 at a time, so I'll have to do 2 pages!
              > (here's hoping no one bites my head off for this!)
              >
              > --- Paul Ridley <Ridler@...> wrote:
              > > From: "Paul Ridley" <Ridler@...>
              > >
              > > Wow... What a fantastic story. You hero...you're
              > > soooo lucky.
              > >
              > > I'd love to see the pictures and I'm not fussed
              > > about any daft rules and
              > > I'll bet the rest of the list wants to see them too
              > > and no-one would
              > > complain. On the list my hubs has joined they send
              > > each other all sorts of
              > > stuff, photos, magazine articles, music and video
              > > clips etc. So I don't
              > > think there's be a problem. Anyone else know any
              > > different?
              > >
              > > Fab,
              > >
              > > Marie

              ----

              ----

              ----
            • Cindy Harrison
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 28, 2001
                Hi I'm shawna and I don't but I have a friend who has a lot of old stuff and
                he might have some episodes recorded. I will ask him! Bye.

                Is there anyone who have recorded any of tha danny Kaye show's??
                Please tell me if you have....

                Sandra

                PS. Is ther anybody else from Sweden in this list?? DS.

                From: "K.M." <KM1@...>
                To: dannykaye@onelist.com
                Subject: [dannykaye] The List is quiet this week!
                Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 18:35:46 -0600

                From: "K.M." <KM1@...>

                Hi List!

                http://www.MyOwnEmail.com

                Amazon.com is shagadelic, baby! Browse Earth's Biggest Selection
                of Austin Powers paraphernalia at Amazon.com's Austin Powers Store.
                Check it out: <a href=" http://clickme.onelist.com/ad/amazon5 ">Click
                Here</a>

                How many communities do you think join ONElist each week?
                http://www.onelist.com
                More than 5,000! Create yours now!