Re: Welcome to dannykaye@onelist.com

  • Marie Simpson
    Message 1 of 4 , May 15, 1999
      Nancy

      I have been looking for ages to find a decent, recent discussion page for
      Danny Kaye.

      Do you know of any others?

      Thanks

      Marie

      >From: dannykaye-owner@onelist.com
      >To: grimleys@...
      >Subject: [dannykaye] Welcome to dannykaye@onelist.com
      >Date: 15 May 1999 20:36:44 -0000
      >
      >Hello,
      >
      >Welcome to the Danny Kaye discussion list. Here's some basic pointers,
      >which is
      >especially good if you're new to Onelist. To unsubscribe from this list,
      >go to
      >the ONElist web site, at www.onelist.com, and select the User Center link
      >from
      >the menu bar on the left. This menu will also let you change your
      >subscription
      >between digest and normal mode. With that, please enjoy the discussion of
      >our
      >man, Danny Kaye!
      >
      >Thanks,
      >Nancy Paulette (the list owner)
      >nanceoir@...

    • Kim
      Message 2 of 4 , May 15, 1999
        Hi, welcome to the list. I'm sorry, I haven't found any other lists either, and this one has been
        silent for quite some time now. If you have any ideas, please start a discussion, maybe we can
        wake everyone up again! =)
        - Kim

        --- Marie Simpson wrote:
        > From: "Marie Simpson" <grimleys@...>
        >
        > Nancy
        >
        > I have been looking for ages to find a decent, recent discussion page for
        > Danny Kaye.
        >
        > Do you know of any others?
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Marie
        ===
        "If I don't make the closing of my life tomorrow, a seventeen year-old girl loses hers. Probably forever."
        --Dylan McDermott, The Practice

        "Life moves pretty fast; you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."
        --Matthew Broderick, Ferris Bueller's Day Off
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 27, 1999
          Dear Nancy,
          Thanks for letting me join the group.
          Does anyone have the lyrics to Danny Kaye's Tschaikowsky? I've been trying to
          learn it, and there are a few names from the beginning I cannot understand.

          Thanks -
          LenLou92@...