Fwd: Celebrate Rosh Hashanah--and Jewish Rights—With Us

  • lainie121@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2007
      Greetings Fellow Earthlings:

      The United Nations are calling Jews and Israel bad names again..They
      love arab terrorists.
      But we have outlived all the bad guys: the ancient Romans, Stalin,
      Hitler and communism.
      Rosh Hashonah is a celebration of the Birthday of Planet Earth. La
      Shanah Tova.

      Please look at my astronomy website and see the beauty of the Universe.
      ~Lainie~