a danny kaye/ beatles mashup

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 13, 2006
      Somewhere, my dear Danny is preparing to kick me in the butt for this
      one.
      <../../../../home.earthlink.net/%7E1evildiva/Zounds/BungalowBillLooksLIk\
      eMyDaddy.mp3> .

    • Bill Selby
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 13, 2006
        I can't access the URL.
        Can you please check and resend?
        Or Email me the mp3?

        Thanks,

        Bill Selby
        San Francisco

        On Dec 13, 2006, at 11:40 AM, Kelly wrote:

        > home.earthlink.net/%7E1evildiva/Zounds/BungalowBillLooksLIk
        > \eMyDaddy.mp3

      • Kelly
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 13, 2006
          --- In dannykaye@yahoogroups.com, Bill Selby <bselby@...> wrote:

          > I can't access the URL.
          > Can you please check and resend?
          > Or Email me the mp3?

          wow - the Rich Text beta really messed up the link:

          http://home.earthlink.net/~1evildiva/Zounds/BungalowBillLooksLIkeMyDaddy.mp3

          > Thanks,
          >
          > Bill Selby
          > San Francisco
          >
          > On Dec 13, 2006, at 11:40 AM, Kelly wrote:
          >
          > > home.earthlink.net/%7E1evildiva/Zounds/BungalowBillLooksLIk
          > > \eMyDaddy.mp3

        • Bill Selby
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 14, 2006
            Thanks, Kelly. I gave it a listen. Too bad John Lennon and Danny
            never got a chance
            to do a duet when they were alive. Think they'd both smile at this
            attempt to bring them
            together.

            Just found this Danny Kaye link this morning, which archives all of
            his radio shows:

            http://www.archive.org/details/otr_dannykayeshow

            Bill