TCM schedule for Danny Kaye's movies

  • SUSAN COLE
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2006
      I was checking the Turner Classic Movie channel's schedule to see if any of Danny's movies were coming up for the holidays and found the following listings. I think the times are east coast (Eastern Time), but you should check your local listings to be sure. It's nice to see some more of his movies.

      Sue
      - - - - -

      November 25th - White Christmas at 10:00 pm

      November 26th - White Christmas at 12:00 pm

      November 28th - The Inspector General at 2:30 pm

      December 1st - White Christmas at 8:00 pm
      Wonder Man at 10:15 pm
      Up In Arms at 12:00 am

      December 26th - White Christmas at 6:00 am
      The Kid From Brooklyn at 12:00 am

      January 7th - The Kid From Brooklyn at 6:00 am

      January 24th - Merry Andrew at 8:15 am

      February 11th - Wonder Man at 12:30 am