DK story

  • lee_michael8
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2005
      Hi,
      I was reading the messages from the archive and came across a
      wonderfull story about a meeting one of this club members had with DK
      in Canada.
      The message was posted back in 1999 by Leonard Marry.
      Leonard - Do you still have those pictures your friend took of you and
      DK? I would love to see them! and I would love to hear (or rather-
      read) more details about this meeting. It was such a great story!
      Iloved it.

      Lee(: