Re: [dannykaye] Looking for "Mommy Give Me a Drink of Water" tape or record

  • A F
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 25 3:40 PM
      DANNY KAYE - MOMMY GIMME WATER LP/RECORD
      Item number: 2576233115

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2576233115&category=1072

      Adrian

      --- wend42000 <wend42000@...> wrote:
      > I'm looking for a copy of Mommy Give Me a Drink of
      > Water tape or
      > record to make copies for my grandchildren. I've
      > been searching for
      > it for a number of years. Any suggestions?

      =====

      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
      http://companion.yahoo.com/
    • Kelly
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 4, 2003
        --- In dannykaye@yahoogroups.com, "wend42000" <wend42000@y...> wrote:
        > I'm looking for a copy of Mommy Give Me a Drink of Water tape or
        > record to make copies for my grandchildren. I've been searching
        for
        > it for a number of years. Any suggestions?

        I have it somewhere on audio tape. (Ihave just moved) If I can find
        it, I will burn a couple of CD's for you, and let you know when I am
        ready to send them.

        Kelly, the long lost.
      • César G.S.
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 8, 2003
          Hello. If you want, i can send a mp3 file with this song.
          But, i suppose the yahoo account only supports 1 Mb....

          I can try it.

          BEst Regards from Spain

          CESAR

          PD. A salute to all the membersof the list..... I´m very lazy to write, to lazy to chat in Danny Kaye Chat in IRC , and the list are very quiet.
          I hope all of you are fine.

        • Kelly
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 10 8:24 PM
            --- In dannykaye@yahoogroups.com, A F <he_thinks_i_look_alike@y...> wrote:
            > DANNY KAYE - MOMMY GIMME WATER LP/RECORD
            > Item number: 2576233115
            >
            > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2576233115&category=1072
            >
            > Adrian
            >
            > --- wend42000 <wend42000@y...> wrote:
            > > I'm looking for a copy of Mommy Give Me a Drink of
            > > Water tape or
            > > record to make copies for my grandchildren. I've
            > > been searching for
            > > it for a number of years. Any suggestions?

            The errant kelly has finally got it from her source. CD's will be available shortly... email me
            with your address if you want a copy. All I ask is postage