Looking for "Mommy Give Me a Drink of Water" tape or record

  • wend42000
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 22, 2003
      I'm looking for a copy of Mommy Give Me a Drink of Water tape or
      record to make copies for my grandchildren. I've been searching for
      it for a number of years. Any suggestions?
    • A F
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 23, 2003
        eBay!!!! I search for Kaye stuff there often and have
        seen it- is kinda rare but it does get listed. Right
        now there are none listed but that's where I would
        watch for it.

        Adrian

        --- wend42000 <wend42000@...> wrote:
        > I'm looking for a copy of Mommy Give Me a Drink of
        > Water tape or
        > record to make copies for my grandchildren. I've
        > been searching for
        > it for a number of years. Any suggestions?

        =====

        Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
        http://companion.yahoo.com/
      • Kirk
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 25, 2003
          Hello
          Kirkaye here! I do have the album you speak of,( but then I have all the recordings and movies Kaye ever made). I could make a copy on tape for you if you want and send it by post.
          Kirk

          --- wend42000 <wend42000@...> wrote:
          > I'm looking for a copy of Mommy Give Me a Drink of
          > Water tape or
          > record to make copies for my grandchildren. I've
          > been searching for
          > it for a number of years. Any suggestions?

          =====

          Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
          http://companion.yahoo.com/

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • A F
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 25, 2003
            DANNY KAYE - MOMMY GIMME WATER LP/RECORD
            Item number: 2576233115

            http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2576233115&category=1072

            Adrian

            --- wend42000 <wend42000@...> wrote:
            > I'm looking for a copy of Mommy Give Me a Drink of
            > Water tape or
            > record to make copies for my grandchildren. I've
            > been searching for
            > it for a number of years. Any suggestions?

            =====

            Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
            http://companion.yahoo.com/
          • Kelly
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 4, 2003
              --- In dannykaye@yahoogroups.com, "wend42000" <wend42000@y...> wrote:
              > I'm looking for a copy of Mommy Give Me a Drink of Water tape or
              > record to make copies for my grandchildren. I've been searching
              for
              > it for a number of years. Any suggestions?

              I have it somewhere on audio tape. (Ihave just moved) If I can find
              it, I will burn a couple of CD's for you, and let you know when I am
              ready to send them.

              Kelly, the long lost.
            • César G.S.
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 8, 2003
                Hello. If you want, i can send a mp3 file with this song.
                But, i suppose the yahoo account only supports 1 Mb....

                I can try it.

                BEst Regards from Spain

                CESAR

                PD. A salute to all the membersof the list..... I´m very lazy to write, to lazy to chat in Danny Kaye Chat in IRC , and the list are very quiet.
                I hope all of you are fine.

              • Kelly
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 10, 2004
                  --- In dannykaye@yahoogroups.com, A F <he_thinks_i_look_alike@y...> wrote:
                  > DANNY KAYE - MOMMY GIMME WATER LP/RECORD
                  > Item number: 2576233115
                  >
                  > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2576233115&category=1072
                  >
                  > Adrian
                  >
                  > --- wend42000 <wend42000@y...> wrote:
                  > > I'm looking for a copy of Mommy Give Me a Drink of
                  > > Water tape or
                  > > record to make copies for my grandchildren. I've
                  > > been searching for
                  > > it for a number of years. Any suggestions?

                  The errant kelly has finally got it from her source. CD's will be available shortly... email me
                  with your address if you want a copy. All I ask is postage