Dena Kaye article!

  • Your Holiness
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2003
      Dena Kaye, Danny's reclusive daughter, wrote an article in the August
      2003 edition of 'Town & Country' magazine (US mag). I got a copy off
      Ebay and have transcribed it on my site, if you're interested in her
      view of her Dad. :) It's a great read!

      Jodie
      http://www.myDannyKaye.com
    • Taylor Day
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 8, 2003
        Hi Jodi,

        What a lovely website you have on Danny Kaye.
        That article by Dena Kaye, what a wonderful piece. Wow, what a man, Danny
        Kaye was.

        Taylor

        Dena Kaye, Danny's reclusive daughter, wrote an article in the August
        2003 edition of 'Town & Country' magazine (US mag). I got a copy off
        Ebay and have transcribed it on my site, if you're interested in her
        view of her Dad. :) It's a great read!

        Jodie
        http://www.myDannyKaye.com

        http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/yXVplB/TM

        .

      • Kelly
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 22, 2003
          What a beautiful reverie Dena created. I nearly got thrown out fo thelibrary for
          laughing too loud at the pool story.
          Thank you for posting it.