Re: [dannykaye] The Peoney Bush

  • Kell
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2003
      On Wednesday, April 30, 2003, at 10:11 AM, verneaux wrote:

      > Does anyone have sheet music or a midi file for this novelty song
      > that Danny Kaye recorded? I think it would be a dynamite audition
      > piece.

      I have the sheet (chart) for Anatole of Paris... and I went looking for
      a midi file for this, but I so far haven't been able to locate one. yet.

      Kelly

      obligatory Channel plug:
      Join us on #dannykaye and chat about Danny on family friendly
      irc.peacefulhaven.net
      port: 6667
      /join #dannykaye

      Baccalone says: SALUD!